Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeGrading Help NeededQuestions

Pressing question about Megacon15359

Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
I have a Nocterra #1 with the Capullo cover. I was thinking about getting it signed by Greg Capullo and Tony Daniels. The cover has the wave issue. Its not as bad as the ones I've seen from Marvel but I was wondering if I sent it in without pressing if the waves would drop the grade.

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
In my opinion, if its worth grading, it's worth pressing. If you see a fault that can be fixed by pressing, why chance it?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belarak
I was wondering if I sent it in without pressing if the waves would drop the grade
@Belarak - Most likely yes. I would opt for CBCS Press with the ASP. The additional handling when being signed could even inadvertently cause other pressable issues.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks I kinda felt the same way but I had some other books I was going to get signed that have the card stock covers and they don't need pressing. I guess I'll send in two different orders.
Post 4 IP   flag post
601204 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?