Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Baileys and coffee. No not really Baileys...Kirkland brand "Irish Country Cream".
Post 351 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Not drinking it...but thinking about it...need find the right mix? can't see just shots!!

edit : mix with apple cider!! This is nice!

Post 352 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Tough day at work today....polar vortex is on it's way....calling for -42c tomorrow. Staying in tonight for a few drinks and listening to a mix of Tool, Alice In Chains, NIN and others....happy tomorrow is Friday.

Vanilla whiskey highball.

Cheers!! 🍻

freekin polar vortex!!
I should check but I think all of the icewine is in but with the temps on the say it actually gets too cold for picking/pressing - the grapes are too frozen and will break the machines!!
Post 353 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Not drinking it...but thinking about it...need find the right mix? can't see just shots!!

I would recommend mixing it with Vernors. Do you have that in Canada?
Post 354 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Quote:

Love Vernors! used to have it for sure but not sure if we still carry it....the best ginger ale by far.
Post 355 IP   flag post

Quote:
Quote:

Ohhhhh HO HOooo - Vernors is THE BEST!!
It is few and far between that you find it - a grocery store the next town over has it - but it's not always in stock - because people like my wife and I will buy 2 cases at a time when it is in!!!

All out right now - might have to see if any are on the shelves!!
Post 356 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Tough day at work today....polar vortex is on it's way....calling for -42c tomorrow. Staying in tonight for a few drinks and listening to a mix of Tool, Alice In Chains, NIN and others....happy tomorrow is Friday.

Cheers!! 🍻

Looks good and great taste in your music for the evening.

Cheers!!! I know you're a Megadeth fan... Rust In Peace is brilliant and made the playlist tonight.
Post 357 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Cheers!! 🍻

freekin polar vortex!!
I should check but I think all of the icewine is in but with the temps on the say it actually gets too cold for picking/pressing - the grapes are too frozen and will break the machines!!

Ice wine might be an issue tomorrow....probably like marbles.....its gonna be stupid cold tomorrow. lol!!! 🍻
Post 358 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Cheers!! 🍻

Cheers!!! I know you're a Megadeth fan... Rust In Peace is brilliant and made the playlist tonight.

Oh, yeah! Rust in Peace is my favorite Metal Album. Here is a photo from their concert last year.
Post 359 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips Nice!!! Great band!!
Post 360 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Epic album. Big props to Marty for some great lead work. Happens to also be one of my biggest guitar influences (both the album overall and Marty).
Post 361 IP   flag post
Collector NickinDallas private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Cheers!! 🍻

Oh, yeah! Rust in Peace is my favorite Metal Album. Here is a photo from their concert last year.

Was this the 5FDP tour? I caught that show in Dallas. All 4 bands were great! The Hu were very cool live.
Post 362 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Pumpkin ale, it's 12plus percent, kickin'my a$$

Post 363 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickinDallas
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Cheers!! 🍻

Was this the 5FDP tour? I caught that show in Dallas. All 4 bands were great! The Hu were very cool live.

Yep. For those not too familiar with it, Five Finger Death Punch was the headliner.
I am bummed as it looks like Megadeth will be in Europe most of the summer I believe.
Post 364 IP   flag post
Enjoying a cold Labatt Blue while watching GOT.
Post 365 IP   flag post
Collector NickinDallas private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward to Metallica & Pantera* in Arlington this summer!
Post 366 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Yeah

Over 12% 🤣
Post 367 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
The Iris is made from the root of the Iris plant. The Ver is because Chartreuse has become unobtainium. Drank neat.

Post 368 IP   flag post
Will be drinking these today...2 bottles because I'm pretty sure the 2008 is done

Post 369 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
I heard about this only recently, a 1605 recipe only known to 3 monks at a time. Incredibly complicated, the Guinness of liqueurs to me so far. 110 proof to boot. Must be drank neat to get the full effect of the 130 herbs.

Post 370 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
I heard about this only recently, a 1605 recipe only known to 3 monks at a time. Incredibly complicated, the Guinness of liqueurs to me so far. 110 proof to boot. Must be drank neat to get the full effect of the 130 herbs.

[/img]

This verdant concoction has been a family staple (on the fraternal side, the maternal side are all Methodists and do not imbibe as such) for probably close to a century.

A favorite of my fraternal great-grandfather, grandfather and though not really one of my Dad's, he did enjoy the once-a-year tipple of Chartreuse at Thanksgiving.

It's unique. I liken it to a more sophisticated, less alcoholic and certainly more flavor-rich version of absinthe. And being French, it has sophistication built right in, no fire or special spoons required.

Enjoy!
Post 371 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Milk of the Dragon is taking center stage tonight...

Post 372 IP   flag post

Went to Lost Spirits Distillery in Las Vegas. Pretty cool place with performers inside like burlesque dancers. We received 4 samples each. Very strong rum. One was 122 proof.
Post 373 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Oj with breakfast, and now we are on to a tall glass of sweet tea....
Post 374 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m not sure how it happened, but I have Squirt, and Tang in my fridge.
Post 375 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Had to look it up. People actually buy grapefruit flavored soda?
Post 376 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
It’s good
Post 377 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I’m not sure how it happened, but I have Squirt, and Tang in my fridge.

I use Tang to clean the iron stains out of dishwashers.
Post 378 IP   flag post
Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Had to look it up. People actually buy grapefruit flavored soda?
Fresca might be the most popular example. Wink is similar. Good straight from the bottle or useful as a mixer.
Post 379 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Started out with a couple of T and T’s. Now it’s a Peroni with a black coffee chaser.

Post 380 IP   flag post
600755 440 30