Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
highball

Post 226 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
21st Amendment: Hell or High Pomegranate.

Not bad. Had to try it, since their Blood Orange IPA is one of my absolute favorites.

Post 227 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Recently came across this artifact that'd been filed away. The digital Daguerrotype is from a Yard House during a San Diego ComicCon sometime before the great plague (the year is a bit foggy, but the Dexter lanyard dates it to around 2010 AD ...I'm still working on that dark ale)!

Post 228 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Having a couple Goose Island IPA pints while on vacation in Chicago. The wife bought some shoes and is enjoying a cherry Coke.
Post 229 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Bottled water for me tonight.
Post 230 IP   flag post

Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Bottled water for me tonight.

Some days that's all you need.
Post 231 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Highball w/ Vanilla Whiskey + listening to The Four Horsemen Nobody Said It Was Easy...good times.

Post 232 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Jalapeño wine.
Post 233 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
Recently came across this artifact that'd been filed away. The digital Daguerrotype is from a Yard House during a San Diego ComicCon sometime before the great plague (the year is a bit foggy, but the Dexter lanyard dates it to around 2010 AD ...I'm still working on that dark ale)!

July 12 2012. Now you can date the photo properly.
Post 234 IP   flag post
Drinking wine while helping my son build a train track.
Post 235 IP   flag post
Folgers coffee
Post 236 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Folgers coffee

Folgers Black Silk is my favorite!! My mom always had the Classic Roast.
Post 237 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Frozen Mocha Frappe with no whip and an extra shot of espresso to get me going and start my grading day.
Post 238 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Water
Post 239 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Folgers coffee

Folgers Black Silk is my favorite!! My mom always had the Classic Roast.

That's what I've got...classic roast... I should try the black silk.
Post 240 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Frozen Mocha Frappe with no whip and an extra shot of espresso to get me going and start my grading day.

Grading on a Saturday? You are a rockstar!! Thank you for your tireless efforts!! 🍻
Post 241 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Grading on a Saturday? You are a rockstar!! Thank you for your tireless efforts!! 🍻

Thank you! Need to get all of you your books, even if it means working all weekends for the next few months.
Post 242 IP   flag post

Post 243 IP   flag post
Cognac and coke. What day of the week is it again?
Post 244 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Not enough.
Post 245 IP   flag post
Collector ticktocktyler private msg quote post Address this user
Coke Zero or Orange Fanta. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since 1999. I have no idea what it was like to party like it was 1999, I guess.
Post 246 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Green tea with honey.
Post 247 IP   flag post
Collector ticktocktyler private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Thank you! Need to get all of you your books, even if it means working all weekends for the next few months.

Have to light a fire under some other asses as well, then. Now you can say "I don't expect anyone to do anything I won't do..."

Bosses I respected the most were the bosses who were huffin' anna puffin' right along with the rest of us. All employees do.
Post 248 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Cranberry Juice.
Post 249 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
It’s a martini tonight.

If there’s a Costco near you, I highly recommend their “French” vodka. It’s only a few dollars more than their “American” release, and there’s no comparison. Both are smooth, but the “French” release is far superior.

Post 250 IP   flag post
Frangelico sour
Post 251 IP   flag post
Tito's and limeade.
Post 252 IP   flag post

Post 253 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica

How was this? It sounds delicious!
Post 254 IP   flag post
@GAC Outstanding! The chocolate is a rich clear solid back note fully balanced by the Hazelnut which conveys a profound, unerringly up-front statement. Smooth, flavorful and robust with a great finish. I can heartily recommend this four and a half mug rated brew! 1/2
Post 255 IP   flag post
600866 440 30