Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPQuestionsSignatures

Submitting CGC Qualified Grade Autographed Comic Book15342

Collector Comicbookfanboy private msg quote post Address this user
If I want to submit a CGC Qualified Grade autographed comic book to get the autographs verified by CBCS, do I need to remove the book from the CGC case or will CBCS remove the book from the case?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS will remove it for you - look at the CGC case as extra protection during shipping!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicbookfanboy - I second KatKomics on this. I have sent close to 100 cgc slabbed comics to CBCS. Some for VSP and some not. In all cases, I left the comics in the cgc slab.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I do believe there is a 5$ charge to remove the book from the slab. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me @Comicbookfanboy welcome to the forum
Post 4 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 - i have never been charged such a fee. I suspect that CBCS secretly considers it an honored dury to do so.
Post 5 IP   flag post
601329 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?