Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Modern AgeFor Sale

For Sale: X-men #4 CBCS 9.8 and Avengers Forever #1 Westfield Variant 9.815324

Collector sckao private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new here, but I've been on the other board across the way for a while now. I've noticed a lot of familiar faces here actually. Just had my first batch of CBCS books graded (ever... I know... I've been out of the grading game for a while. I remember grading dozens of copies of various books like Secret Wars 8 and ASM 361-363 at a time back in the day though.)

Thought I'd throw up a copy of each of the books I slabbed this time. According to various sources you may use, you may or not may not think they're at a decent price.

TERMS:
Domestic Priority Shipping is included.
Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt.
Acceptable forms of payment: PayPal, check (must clear), MO, etc. or whatever is acceptable generally on this board.

Thanks!

These are the images supplied by CBCS actually. I can supply back cover scans if warranted, but they're basically 9.8 copies. These copies were not pressed before submitting.

Avengers Forever #1 Westfield Variant CBCS 9.8 White Pages (Price: $400 shipped)
(Last two recorded sales average out to $600 on this one.)

X-Men #4 1st Appearance of Omega Red 1992 Marvel Jim Lee Price: $200 shipped
(90-day average on this book is $306)

Post 1 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Even though I don't think I've met him in person, I've known Shin for years. If you want one of his books, buy it. It should be a trouble free transaction.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'll take the X-Men #4 if it's still available.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector sckao private msg quote post Address this user
I was going to close this thread... but it's yours.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I received these today! Thanks for the great deal @sckao!

Post 5 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
What's the second book?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
What's the second book?

Haunt Preview signed Kirkman and Ottley.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sckao
Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new here, but I've been on the other board across the way for a while now. I've noticed a lot of familiar faces here actually. Just had my first batch of CBCS books graded (ever... I know... I've been out of the grading game for a while. I remember grading dozens of copies of various books like Secret Wars 8 and ASM 361-363 at a time back in the day though.)

Thought I'd throw up a copy of each of the books I slabbed this time. According to various sources you may use, you may or not may not think they're at a decent price.

TERMS:
Domestic Priority Shipping is included.
Returns accepted within 7 days of receipt.
Acceptable forms of payment: PayPal, check (must clear), MO, etc. or whatever is acceptable generally on this board.

Thanks!

These are the images supplied by CBCS actually. I can supply back cover scans if warranted, but they're basically 9.8 copies. These copies were not pressed before submitting.

Avengers Forever #1 Westfield Variant CBCS 9.8 White Pages (Price: $400 shipped)
(Last two recorded sales average out to $600 on this one.)

X-Men #4 1st Appearance of Omega Red 1992 Marvel Jim Lee Price: $200 shipped
(90-day average on this book is $306)

nice covers
Post 8 IP   flag post
600460 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?