Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Selling TMNT #2, #3, #4, GI Joe #1, Thundercats #1, Transformers #115278

Collector Derickson007 private msg quote post Address this user
As the title says I am looking to sell my small comic collection of 1st prints. I bought these 9ish years ago for their cover art and to display in my office. As time has gone on I’ve gotten more into contemporary art so I am selling these to fund some new art purchases. I also have these listed on CGC and EBay, however, I’d like to sell direct to a collector as opposed to Ebay.

I am happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos, but here is a my set of photos

I am looking to sell as a lot for $2100. Individually I would be willing to sell at the following:

TMNT #2 for $700 (Solid NM 9.4 to 9.6 with no signs of wear, nice corners. I don't think the book has ever been opened or read so the spine is perfect)
TMNT #3 for $400 (NM 9.4 to 9.6)
TMNT #4 for $250 (VF+ 9.0 as-is. Pressed and cleaned it would be 9.4-9.6)
GI Joe for $375 (NM to NM+ 9.6)
Transformers for $350 (NM 9.4)
Thundercats for $325 (NM 9.4)

Shipping is $10 per book unless buying multiples than it is flat rate $10.

TMNT #4 has some minor rolling on the front and back covers and a small mark which can be cleaned on bottom left corner of cover. Would be a really nice copy after a clean/press as there are no color breaks or dents.

All of the other books have no major defects/dents/etc as you can see. TMNT books do have the darker pages as is very typical of these books due to the poor quality paper they were printed on.

I’ll take PayPal as payment
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
As per CBCS selling guidelines, you'll need to apply a grade to each book and shipping cost.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KYoung_1974 private msg quote post Address this user
The colors on the cover seemed washed out (particularly on the G.I. Joe). Is that from your lighting, filter on the camera, etc? Or is that what the actual cover looks like?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
As per CBCS selling guidelines, you'll need to apply a grade to each book and shipping cost.

Updated - thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
@KYoung_1974 Just the lighting and camera - I did not use any filters as I didn't want to misrepresent in any way what they look like. Pics were just taken in my house under overhead lighting which is all I have. Happy to take more in different angles or try different areas of my house.

Just uploaded a pic I took last night again just no filter but with a brown background and not white
Post 5 IP   flag post
598059 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?