CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS Events

Javan Jordan signing!!15263

-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O is cbcs going to be there or a facilitator. Have a couple of books I'm sending into cbcs
Post 2 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 not sure. I'll see what I can find out, but it might not be until Monday.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Whaaaaa?
Post 4 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry....who is this??
Is he a WWF character??
Post 5 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Just wanted to bump this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@Jesse_O is cbcs going to be there or a facilitator. Have a couple of books I'm sending into cbcs


@Batman66 I had a busy morning, but I am looking into this. I'm in contact with one of the people involved. I'll let you know more when I know for certain. It looks promising.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O awesome, I appreciate that
Post 7 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 I just heard back from Encased Comics. They are the ones who are witnessing the signing for CBCS. After checking with Now or Never Comics to make sure they aren't a CBCS dealer, Encased Comics confirmed that they are a CBCS dealer and are available to take submissions at the event. So, it's not technically CBCS that is there, but as a dealer, they are the next best thing. Hope that helps ya.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector encasedcomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Thank you for helping with everyone's questions. I was just approved to post on the forum so wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jon and I am the owner of Encased Comics and an approved CBCS dealer. I run an online store in San Diego County and will be more than happy to help submit comics to CBCS during the event this Saturday between 12pm-3pm at Now or Never Comics. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector encasedcomics private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics hes is an indie comic creator. He created the series called The Sav and a new series called Dead End. He is one of our newest retailer exclusive cover artist who has been gaining some steam in the past few weeks.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O thanks for your time and effort @encasedcomics I'll see you Saturday, thanks
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector encasedcomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Sounds good! See you saturday!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Sorry....who is this??
Is he a WWF character??


@KatKomics you and me both bro. Clearly we are not the droids they are looking for. Although if the artist is under 60, I rarely am the right audience.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
657131 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?