Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Events

Javan Jordan signing!!15263

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O is cbcs going to be there or a facilitator. Have a couple of books I'm sending into cbcs
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Batman66 not sure. I'll see what I can find out, but it might not be until Monday.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Whaaaaa?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry....who is this??
Is he a WWF character??
Post 5 IP   flag post
Just wanted to bump this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@Jesse_O is cbcs going to be there or a facilitator. Have a couple of books I'm sending into cbcs

@Batman66 I had a busy morning, but I am looking into this. I'm in contact with one of the people involved. I'll let you know more when I know for certain. It looks promising.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O awesome, I appreciate that
Post 7 IP   flag post
@Batman66 I just heard back from Encased Comics. They are the ones who are witnessing the signing for CBCS. After checking with Now or Never Comics to make sure they aren't a CBCS dealer, Encased Comics confirmed that they are a CBCS dealer and are available to take submissions at the event. So, it's not technically CBCS that is there, but as a dealer, they are the next best thing. Hope that helps ya.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector encasedcomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Thank you for helping with everyone's questions. I was just approved to post on the forum so wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jon and I am the owner of Encased Comics and an approved CBCS dealer. I run an online store in San Diego County and will be more than happy to help submit comics to CBCS during the event this Saturday between 12pm-3pm at Now or Never Comics. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@KatKomics hes is an indie comic creator. He created the series called The Sav and a new series called Dead End. He is one of our newest retailer exclusive cover artist who has been gaining some steam in the past few weeks.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O thanks for your time and effort @encasedcomics I'll see you Saturday, thanks
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Batman66 Sounds good! See you saturday!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Sorry....who is this??
Is he a WWF character??

@KatKomics you and me both bro. Clearly we are not the droids they are looking for. Although if the artist is under 60, I rarely am the right audience.
Post 13 IP   flag post
597914 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?