Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For Sale

Modern Age CGC Slabs Going Up For Sale--A Few SA/BA/CA Slabs As Well!!!15252

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Learned here selling a long time ago, best method is keep it simple. If you can, just cover shipping in your asking price and avoid all that entire noise......as for deals , I do the best I can for people, and often throw in a freebie when I send the stuff . Even then it can get where you need a few tylenol trying to sell here
Post 201 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
IMMORTAL HULK #18 (LGY #735)--THE COMIC MINT/INHYUK LEE COVER B WITH COA (#152 OF 600), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$70, PLUS SHIPPING

SOLD!!!
Post 202 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, all!!

Let's try something different with all listings here…FREE SHIPPING, INCLUDING COMBINED!!! Woo hoo!!! Just state ‘free shipping’ when you ‘take’ something, so I don’t forget. My memory ain’t what it used to be. 🤣🤣

Offers will still be entertained…just message me. All other rules on page one still apply. Thanks for visiting!!!

Post 203 IP   flag post
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #1 (Legacy #151)(2019)---GERALD PAREL 1:25 INCENTIVE VARIANT

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$70 shipped

Post 204 IP   flag post
IMMORTAL HULK #19 (Legacy #736)---UNKNOWN COMICS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION/BRENT SCHOONOVER COVER B

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$50 shipped

Post 205 IP   flag post

IMMORTAL HULK #19 (Legacy #736)---UNKNOWN COMICS CUSTOMER APPRECIATION/BRENT SCHOONOVER COVER A

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$45 shipped

Post 206 IP   flag post
SPIDER-WOMAN #1---J. SCOTT CAMPBELL COVER A

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$70 shipped

Post 207 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 are the venom 12 and venom 20 trade variants still available? 😊
Post 208 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8
@Galen130 are the venom 12 and venom 20 trade variants still available? 😊

You bet!!! All three slabs are still available (there are two #20 variants).
Post 209 IP   flag post
I'll take them!(the venom 20 being the normal variant and not the virgin)

Will PM in the morning to sort out the details as I'm half asleep already. 😂
Post 210 IP   flag post
Quote:
I'll take them!(the venom 20 being the normal variant and not the virgin)

Will PM in the morning to sort out the details as I'm half asleep already. 😂

Not a problem...I'll mark them as 'Sale in progress' until then. I'm staying up to watch the Arizona State football game so no bedtime for me until 11pm MST.

Many thanks!!!

Post 211 IP   flag post
Quote:
VENOM #12 (LGY #177)--UNKNOWN COMICS/PHILIP TAN C2E2 2019 VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$40, PLUS SHIPPING

SOLD TO @Sebastsk8!!! Many thanks!!!
Post 212 IP   flag post
Quote:
VENOM #20 (LGY #185)--UNKNOWN COMICS/TONY DANIELS, COVER A, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$50, PLUS SHIPPING

SOLD TO @Sebastsk8!!! Many thanks!!!
Post 213 IP   flag post
Symbiote Spider-Man: Alien Reality #5---Comics Elite/Greg Land 'virgin' variant (limited to 3000 copies)

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$75 shipped

Post 214 IP   flag post
VAMPIRELLA #2, VOLUME #5---FRANKIE'S COMICS/JEEHYUNG LEE 'VIRGIN' COVER B

CGC 9.8, White Pages

Notice the 'scuff' spots on the front and back??? Those are inside the sleeve!!!

$100 shipped & insured (or best offer)

Post 215 IP   flag post
VENOM #2 (Legacy #167)---SAM KEITH 1:25 INCENTIVE VARIANT

CGC 9.6, White Pages

$40 shipped

Post 216 IP   flag post
Quick update...these slabs have been sold.

1. Batman: The Adventures Continue #1---cover A and B
2. Black Cat #1---Campbell cover A
3. Black Cat #2---Campbell 1:50 virgin variant
4. DCeased #3---Comics Elite/Giang cover A
5. Do You Pooh? #1---Unknown Comics Gold edition
6. Spider-Man #1---Dell'Otto 1:50 variant
Post 217 IP   flag post
My books arrived, very well packaged and look great. Packaged well enough so that despite the looks of the box that someone from the post office drop kicked it but no damage was done to the slabs 😂
Post 218 IP   flag post
Grrrr, I hate that people don't respect others' property. I am very happy to hear that the slabs are intact and safe. Thanks a lot for the feedback!!!

Post 219 IP   flag post
Even when you have do not bend stickers on all sides of it, somehow they'll find a way.
Post 220 IP   flag post
Quote:
Even when you have do not bend stickers on all sides of it, somehow they'll find a way.

They almost always do. I'll have to start shipping stuff in a metal box if they aren't careful!!

Post 221 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I’m convinced adding stickers or writing along the line of “do not bend” or “fragile” invites the shippers to beat the hell out of them. When a buyer asks for discreet packaging when you already do that makes me want to ship products in clear boxes and bags.
Post 222 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I’m convinced adding stickers or writing along the line of “do not bend” or “fragile” invites the shippers to beat the hell out of them. When a buyer asked for discreet packaging when you already do that makes me want to ship products in clear boxes and bags.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what is happening. If so, it's sad and unfortunate...
Post 223 IP   flag post
WEAPON X #1---ASPEN COMICS/MICHAEL TURNER COVER B

CGC 9.8, White Pages

$50 shipped

Post 224 IP   flag post
Just a little bump after almost a month. 🤙

All prices include shipping. All reasonable offers are welcome. 😀

Post 225 IP   flag post
Collector Comicsadelphia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
MARVEL FANFARE #20, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

This issue contains character pin-ups by Charles Vess...one of my favorite artists.

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?
Post 226 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicsadelphia
Quote:

This issue contains character pin-ups by Charles Vess...one of my favorite artists.

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is. 🙂👍
Post 227 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is. 🙂👍

Free Shipping?
Post 228 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is. 🙂👍

Free Shipping?

Correct, thanks for the reminder. I did state earlier that all listings are with free shipping.
Post 229 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Is this still for sale?

Yes it is. 🙂👍

Free Shipping?

Correct, thanks for the reminder. I did state earlier that all listings are with free shipping.

Great! I want to buy! Let me know what payment you accept and let's proceed.
Post 230 IP   flag post
597868 266 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.