CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For Sale

Modern Age CGC Slabs Going Up For Sale--A Few SA/BA/CA Slabs As Well!!!15252

Collector Elvinv private msg quote post Address this user
FYI Galen130
Package was received in good shape and packaged safely. Good seller
Post 76 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvinv
FYI Galen130
Package was received in good shape and packaged safely. Good seller

Many thanks!!! 😀😀😀
Post 77 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
WAR OF THE REALMS #1--JOE QUESADA 1:50 INCENTIVE VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$45, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 78 IP   flag post
WAR OF THE REALMS #1--WALT SIMONSON 1:500 'HIDDEN GEM' INCENTIVE VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$300, PLUS SHIPPING (offers are welcome)

Post 79 IP   flag post
WAR OF THE REALMS #1--SANA TAKEDA 'THOR' 1:50 INCENTIVE VARIANT, CGC 9.6, WHITE PAGES

$30, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 80 IP   flag post

WAR OF THE REALMS: NEW AGENTS OF ATLAS #1--THE COMIC MINT/JEEHYUNG LEE 2ND PRINT, COVER A, CGC 9.6, WHITE PAGES

$45, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 81 IP   flag post
WAR OF THE REALMS: NEW AGENTS OF ATLAS #1,--THE COMIC MINT/JEEHYUNG LEE 2ND PRINT, 'VIRGIN' COVER B WITH COA (#113 OF 600), CGC 9.6, WHITE PAGES

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 82 IP   flag post
X-MEN #2 (LGY #646)--UNKNOWN COMICS/JAY ANACLETO 'VIRGIN' VARIANT WITH COA (#510 OF 600), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

This issue features the 1st appearance of the High Summoner of Arakko.

$70, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 83 IP   flag post
X-MEN #10--COMICS ELITE/RYAN BROWN VIRGIN 'MARVEL ZOMBIES' VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$50, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 84 IP   flag post
DARK KNIGHT III: THE MASTER RACE #2 (ANDY KUBERT COVER), CGC SS 9.8, WHITE PAGES

'From the collection of Frank Miller'. This issue is signed by Andy Kubert, Frank Miller, Klaus Janson, and Brian Azzarello.

$275, PLUS SHIPPING (offers are welcome)

Post 85 IP   flag post
THE SHADOW/BATMAN #4--ONESTOPCOMICSHOP VARIANT COVER J, SIGNED/SKETCH BY JOSE DELBO, CGC SS 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$250, PLUS SHIPPING (offers are welcome)

Post 86 IP   flag post
ARMY OF DARKNESS: SHOP TILL YOU DROP DEAD #1--DYNAMIC FORCES EXCLUSIVE VARIANT WITH COA, CGC 9.6, WHITE PAGES

$50, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 87 IP   flag post
**JUST WANT TO LEAVE THIS HERE AGAIN, IN CASE ANYONE HAS QUESTIONS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO'S VISITED THE THREAD!!!

Hello, gang!!!

My first sales thread was sort of successful...the first slab sold. It was a test thread, which is locked now, because I'm the goof that's still learning the ropes around here. This thread will be a continuous sale until all my CGC slabs are listed...I have about 7 slab boxes full. I don't expect to sell all of them here, but I have many I'd like to part with in order to invest further into my Silver/Bronze/Copper collection.

I don't have references for my sales ability, except in the 'other' forums (I use the same profile name there as well). If anyone wishes to check those references, please message me and I'll provide a link. I also don't use eBay, Facebook, etc.

For the rules: I accept PayPal only...no Friends & Family please. I don't ship outside the 50 United States...my apologies. For a single slab, I will ship in a slab cardboard mailer at $10...no matter your location. If more than one slab is shipped, I will use a Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate box at $13.75 (that's the PayPal discounted price). Any package with more than 3 slabs, we will discuss shipping. Please send me a PM if there are any questions.

My return policy is simple...no returns!! If there should be an issue during transit, then I definitely need to know about it so we can resolve it together. Please message me if this happens.

The first one to 'take' in the thread is the winner. If I'm negotiating in PM with someone, the first 'take' in the thread still has priority.

Again, please message me anytime if you have questions or concerns. I'm all ears. I can also provide clearer pictures for any listing if requested.

***Offers are always welcome, even if the listing doesn't say so!!***

Enjoy the thread!!!
Post 88 IP   flag post
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1--SCORPION COMICS/CLAYTON CRAIN COVER A, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 89 IP   flag post
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1--SCORPION COMICS/CLAYTON CRAIN COVER B, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$70, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 90 IP   flag post
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #1--SCORPION COMICS/CLAYTON CRAIN 'VIRGIN' COVER C, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

80, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 91 IP   flag post
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #4--JEEHYUNG LEE 'CATWOMAN' COVER A, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

There are Newton Rings inside the front.

$65, PLUS SHIPPING

new
Post 92 IP   flag post
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #4--UNKNOWN COMICS/MICO SUAYAN 'VIRGIN' SKETCH EDITION, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

There are Newton Rings inside the front.

$55, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 93 IP   flag post
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #5--THE COMIC MINT/DERRICK CHEW COVER A (limited to 3000 copies), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$55, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 94 IP   flag post
BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #5--UNKNOWN COMICS/MICO SUAYAN 'VIRGIN' REFLECTION EDITION (COA #223 of 500), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$65, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 95 IP   flag post
CADILLACS AND DINOSAURS #1 (VOLUME 2), COLLECTOR'S EDITION/FOIL EMBOSSED COVER, CGC 9.6, WHITE PAGES

$40, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 96 IP   flag post
CAPTAIN MARVEL #12 (LGY #146)--COMICS ELITE/UNKNOWN COMICS JAY ANACLETO 'VIRGIN' EDITION WITH COA (#239 of 600), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$65, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 97 IP   flag post
CAPTAIN MARVEL #12--MARK BROOKS 'VIRGIN' VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 98 IP   flag post
CARNOSAUR CARNAGE ONE-SHOT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

This is a unique book by Atomeka. The cover was done my Walt Simonson, and the comic is filled with black and white stories about dinosaurs. It is suggested for mature readers only. There are Newton Rings in the front.

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 99 IP   flag post
DARKHOLD: PAGES FROM THE BOOK OF SINS #11--BLACK 'PARCHMENT' COVER, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

This issue is Midnight Sons 'Midnight Massacre' crossover. You can see the Newton Rings.

$45, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 100 IP   flag post
THE DARK TOWER: THE GUNSLINGER BORN #4--JAE LEE 'SKETCH' VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$50, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 101 IP   flag post
THE DARK TOWER: THE GUNSLINGER BORN #5 (JAE LEE COVER), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$40, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 102 IP   flag post
DCEASED #1--MIDTOWN COMICS/INHYUK LEE CONNECTING OMEGA COVER B, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 103 IP   flag post
DCEASED #1--FRANCESCO MATTINA VARIANT B, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

The Newton Rings are obvious on the front.

$50, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 104 IP   flag post
DCEASED #4--BULLETPROOF COMICS/GABRIELE DELL'OTTO VARIANT A (limited to 3000 copies), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 105 IP   flag post
600862 266 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.