Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For Sale

Modern Age CGC Slabs Going Up For Sale--A Few SA/BA/CA Slabs As Well!!!15252

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello again, gang!!!

My first sales thread was sort of successful...the first slab sold. It was a test thread, which is locked now, because I'm the goof that's still learning the ropes around here. This thread will be a continuous sale until all my CGC slabs are listed...I have about 7 slab boxes full. I don't expect to sell all of them here, but I have many I'd like to part with in order to invest further into my Silver/Bronze/Copper collection.

I don't have references for my sales ability, except in the 'other' forums (I use the same profile name there as well). If anyone wishes to check those references, please message me and I'll provide a link. I also don't use eBay, Facebook, etc.

For the rules: I accept PayPal only...no Friends & Family please. I don't ship outside the 50 United States...my apologies. For a single slab, I will ship in a slab cardboard mailer at $10...no matter your location. If more than one slab is shipped, I will use a Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate box at $13.75 (that's the PayPal discounted price). Any package with more than 3 slabs, we will discuss shipping. Please send me a PM if there are any questions.

My return policy is simple...no returns!! If there should be an issue during transit, then I definitely need to know about it so we can resolve it together. Please message me if this happens.

The first one to 'take' in the thread is the winner. If I'm negotiating in PM with someone, the first 'take' in the thread still has priority.

Again, please message me anytime if you have questions or concerns. I'm all ears. I can also provide clearer pictures for any listing if requested.

***Offers are always welcome, even if the listing doesn't say so!!***

Enjoy the thread!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 Good Luck to you. You have some good stuff. Having your first thread locked could be a good thing. Some of us go to the locked sights to see what kind of shananagans have happened. In your case none. I hope the sales go well for you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@Galen130 Good Luck to you. You have some good stuff. Having your first thread locked could be a good thing. Some of us go to the locked sights to see what kind of shananagans have happened. In your case none. I hope the sales go well for you.

Much appreciated...this should be fun.

Post 3 IP   flag post
ACTION COMICS #298, CGC 5.0, OFF-WHITE PAGES

This issue features a cameo appearance by the Legion of Superheroes.

$45, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 4 IP   flag post
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #78, CGC 7.5, OW/WHITE PAGES (Gil Kane cover)

This issue features the 1st Silver Age appearance of Vigilant, as well as the 1st appearance of The Doomsters.

$70, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 5 IP   flag post
MARVEL FANFARE #20, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

This issue contains character pin-ups by Charles Vess...one of my favorite artists.

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 6 IP   flag post
NEW GODS #1 (1989), CGC 9.6, WHITE PAGES

$70, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 7 IP   flag post
SABAN'S MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #1 (1994), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES (Bret Blevins cover)

This copy has the original bound-in White Ranger Power Up card.

As an added bonus, I'm including a raw copy of the same comic (with card) that I believe to be in the 9.2 range. See the pics below for your own assessment. There are a few color-breaking spine ticks that keeps this out of a higher grade...in my opinion.

$600, FREE SHIPPING & INSURANCE (offers are welcome)

Post 8 IP   flag post
ACTION COMICS #991--LENTICULAR VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES (Nick Bradshaw/Brad Anderson cover)

This issue is Part 5 of 'The OZ Effect' story line.

$40, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 9 IP   flag post
ALL-STAR BATMAN #1--SCORPION COMICS 'SKETCH' EDITION, CGC 9.9, WHITE PAGES

$175, PLUS SHIPPING (offers welcome)

Post 10 IP   flag post
ARMY OF DARKNESS VS. RE-ANIMATOR #4--NICK BRADSHAW RETAILER INCENTIVE EDITION, CGC 9.6, WHITE PAGES

$40, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 11 IP   flag post
ARMY OF DARKNESS: ASHES 2 ASHES #2--GREG LAND RETAILER INCENTIVE EDITION, CGC 9.6, WHITE PAGES

This is the black and white variant cover.

$40, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 12 IP   flag post
BATMAN #92 (2016 series)--STANLEY 'ARTGERM' LAU/PUNCHLINE VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

Issue credits list Francesco Mattina as the artist for the variant cover, but the cover is signed by Stanley "Artgerm" Lau. This Artgerm cover was originally planned as a variant cover for issue #94, but was moved up to issue #92.  However, the issue credits were not updated to reflect this change.

I have 2 of these slabs, but only pictures of one certification number. I can provide pics of the other slab if requested.

$50, PLUS SHIPPING (each copy)

Post 13 IP   flag post
I think that's all for today folks...don't want to overdo it. I will list more slabs soon. Thanks for visiting!!!
Post 14 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
That’s a lot of bold 😉
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck
That’s a lot of bold 😉

Point taken…it is a bit much, but easily remedied. 🤣🤣👍👍
Post 16 IP   flag post
BATMAN #50 & SUPERMAN #50 (2011 SERIES)--FRIED PIE COMICS 'CONNECTING' VARIANTS, CGC SS 9.8, WHITE PAGES

These two comics were signed by Rafael Albuquerque. I would prefer to sell these as a set because of the connecting covers.  Message me if you’re only interested in one.

$150, PLUS SHIPPING (set)

Post 17 IP   flag post
BATMAN/SUPERMAN: FUTURE'S END #1 (2014)--WIL QUINTANA LENTICULAR VARIANT, CGC 9.9, WHITE PAGES

$100, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 18 IP   flag post
BLACK CAT #1 (2019)--J. SCOTT CAMPBELL COVER A, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$50, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 19 IP   flag post
BLACK CAT #1 (2019)--UNKNOWN COMICS/JAY ANACLETO COVER A, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$60, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 20 IP   flag post
BLACK CAT #2 (2019)--J. SCOTT CAMPBELL 1:50 INCENTIVE VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 21 IP   flag post
BLACK CAT #2 (2019), FRANKIE'S COMICS/JEEYUNG LEE COVER A, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$55, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 22 IP   flag post
BLACK CAT #3 (2019)--COMICS ELITE/UNKNOWN COMICS INHYUK LEE COVER B, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$55, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 23 IP   flag post
BLACK PANTHER #170 (2016), MARCO CHECCHETTO 'YOUNG GUNS' VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

I don't like to keep important info from potential buyers...honesty is the best policy. This slab, as you can probably see, has Newton Rings on the front (minimum). I don't bother with reholders, unless it's an older comic. Now, I haven't eyeballed these slabs in quite awhile...this are photos taken some time ago. As I mentioned in my very first post, I'll be more than happy to take updated pics if requested.

$50, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 24 IP   flag post
BLOODSHOT #1 (2019)--COMICS ELITE/RYAN KINCAID NYCC 'VIRGIN' EDITION WITH COA (#3 OF 100), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 25 IP   flag post
Cable #150 (2017)--Rob Liefeld lenticular cover, CGC 9.9, WHITE PAGES

This 3D cover is an homage to New Mutants #87, while containing a brief history of Cable.

$225, PLUS SHIPPING (offers are welcome)

Post 26 IP   flag post
CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 (2019)--ADAM HUGHES 1:25 INCENTIVE VARIANT, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

This issue features the 1st appearance of Ripley Ryan.

$125, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 27 IP   flag post
DARK RED #1 (2020)--THE COMIC MINT/SHANNON MAER ANNIVERSARY EDITION, COVER A, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

This issue was limited to 600 copies.

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 28 IP   flag post
DCEASED #6--COMICS ELITE/MARK TEXERIA PREMIER 'VIRGIN' COVER B WITH COA (#77 OF 500), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

I have more DCeased slabs, but I'm only posting this one for now. Feel free to message me if you're looking for any other DCeased books.

$75, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 29 IP   flag post
DEADPOOL #1 (2020), DGC & SCORPION COMICS/ROB LIEFELD COVER A WITH COA (#9 OF 1000), CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES

$65, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 30 IP   flag post
598080 266 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.