Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For Sale

Various Justice League CGC Slabs, All-Star Batman #1 CGC 9.9--For Sale!!15240

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Okay, we're off to a running start...the first slab sale is in the works. I have many more I'd like to part with because I'm looking to invest further into my Silver/Bronze/Copper collection. I don't have references for my sales ability, except in the 'other' forums (I use the same profile name there as well). If anyone wishes to check those references, please message me and I'll provide a link. I don't use eBay, Facebook, etc. I don't know if anyone in these forums has dealt with me before. If this sale turns out to be a dud, I will work hard to promote myself in these threads some more. Thanks for looking!!

For the rules: I accept PayPal only...no Friends & Family please. I don't ship outside the 50 United States...my apologies. For a single slab, I will ship in a slab cardboard mailer at $10...no matter your location. If more than one slab is shipped, I will use a Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate box at $13.75 (that's the PayPal discounted price). Any package with more than 3 slabs, we will discuss shipping. I'm extremely OCD when it comes to shipping so I will work hard to package everything extremely well. Please send me a PM if there are any questions.

The first one to 'take' in the thread is the winner. If I'm negotiating in PM with someone, the first 'take' in the thread takes still has priority. Offers are always welcome!! Thanks again!!!

AMAZING ADVENTURES #5, CGC 9.2 OW/WHITE PAGES

$100, or best offer (plus shipping)

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
If you post some of the titles you have for sale like Batman or Avengers West Coast, people will probably let you know if they have interest. Could save you some time posting stuff that people are not interested in.

GLWTS!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Elvinv private msg quote post Address this user
BO sent
Post 3 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briten
If you post some of the titles you have for sale like Batman or Avengers West Coast, people will probably let you know if they have interest. Could save you some time posting stuff that people are not interested in.

GLWTS!

Thanks, and good point. I wasn't ready to list a bunch of titles until saw how this sale worked out. Thanks for the friendly advice.🤙👍😀
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvinv
BO sent

Replied…
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvinv
BO sent

Thanks alot!! AA #5 sold, pending payment.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'll be adding some more slabs today and Friday, all!!! Stay tuned!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Please see beginning of thread for rules/shipping. Many thanks!!!

Justice League of America #78, CGC 7.5 OW/White Pages (Gil Kane cover)

This issue features the 1st Silver Age appearance of Vigilante, as well as the 1st appearance of The Doomsters.

$70, OR BEST OFFER, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 8 IP   flag post
Justice League #1(2018) CGC 9.8, White Pages, Jim Lee Sketch Edition, Cover B.

$75, or best offer, plus shipping

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
If you have an original series Justice league of america # 51, or green lantern 42 you are selling lmk
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
If you have an original series Justice league of america # 51, or green lantern 42 you are selling lmk

Sorry, I do not...
Post 11 IP   flag post
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #23.1 (2013) CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES, MIKEL JANIN 'CREEPER' LENTICULAR COVER

$40, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 12 IP   flag post
JUSTICE LEAGUE ODYSSEY #2, CGC 9.8, WHITE PAGES, STJEPAN SEJIC FOIL VARIANT

$45, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 13 IP   flag post
JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. SUICIDE SQUAD #1, CGC 9.6, WHITE PAGES, BUYMETOYS.COM/JOE JUSKO VARIANT

$40, PLUS SHIPPING

NOTE: These pics are from a few years ago, saved on my computer. If requested, I will go to my secure facility and grab it to take better pics.

Post 14 IP   flag post
ALL-STAR BATMAN #1 CGC 9.9, WHITE PAGES, SCORPION COMICS 'SKETCH' EDITION

$175, OR BEST OFFER, PLUS SHIPPING

Post 15 IP   flag post
AAAAGH!!! I'm still learning the ropes for CBCS thread postings...just figured out I can't change the title after 24 hours. How did I miss that??? I know I can add more slabs, but the title will be misleading. Any suggestions on how to remedy this??
Post 16 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Think of a well worded title for your sales thread that covers what you intend to post and maybe the moderators will take pity and change it for you.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
regardless, nice books and best of wishes on your efforts Galen
Post 18 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
AAAAGH!!! I'm still learning the ropes for CBCS thread postings...just figured out I can't change the title after 24 hours. How did I miss that??? I know I can add more slabs, but the title will be misleading. Any suggestions on how to remedy this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Think of a well worded title for your sales thread that covers what you intend to post and maybe the moderators will take pity and change it for you.

@DrWatson is spot on!!!
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130

Quote:

@DrWatson is spot on!!!

Sounds good, but I also just realized I forgot to add my return policy at the beginning of the thread. I suppose I can re-add all my rules into a new post to put that info in. What about finishing up my one sale, then closing the thread to start a new one? This was supposed to be a test...good thing I didn't list many comics. Lol.
Post 20 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
As witnessed last week, the moderators can lock the thread effectively closing it and you can start a new one.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
As witnessed last week, the moderators can lock the thread effectively closing it and you can start a new one.

I think that would be better, then I can correct and fine-tune my own foul ups. I've already been contacted by the buyer for the 1st slab I sold, so we'll settle up.

@Jesse_O , is this okay with you? Sorry for the hassle.
Post 22 IP   flag post
597889 22 22
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.