Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Love the new cases.Great job.

Post 1 IP   flag post

Post 2 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme

Like those older Stan signatures before they became more of a scribble.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I believe it was at Dallas and the new Venom covers were out.I remember because Image was there also with the new crew.Any way We were limited 2 signatures each so i got 2 for me and 2 for my wife.Stan keep running out of ink and used 3 different ink pins.That was the best day ever.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme - DAWN!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Jes1125 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone see a recent CBCS case with those dreaded newton rings??
Post 6 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Jes1125 - no I have several hundred of the Sonicwelds, and no sign of newton rings on mine.
Post 7 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I think I have had one. Of course balance that against the hundreds I've had from the cgc.
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I love the new CBCS cases. I will eventually reholder all my previous generation slabs when TATs settle down.
Post 9 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The new cases are definitely more "beefy" and robust then the previous cases but they also seem more rigid. I'm curious if the increased rigidity means it's more brittle or prone to shattering? Not a complaint..I love the cases but more a curious observation.
Post 10 IP   flag post
In a sort of related topic, I received my first book from the cgc with a character label. I do not like it.
Post 11 IP   flag post
They serve a market, but I agree, I'm not a fan of them either but I do understand why some people like them.
Post 12 IP   flag post
All the pertinent information is on the back.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I just got my new cases and as soon as i go to put them up i drop one.It scared the s%#& out of me. I picked it up and wow no cracks.Pretty strong.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
In a sort of related topic, I received my first book from the cgc with a character label. I do not like it.

Is it the Spider-man or the X-men one?
I personally love the Kirby Thor Label and the Wolverine one
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
I just got my new cases and as soon as i go to put them up i drop one.It scared the s%#& out of me. I picked it up and wow no cracks.Pretty strong.

how far a drop and what did it hit?
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes1125
Quote:

Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes1125
Quote:

I figured, they should stretch that image as it does have alot of characters in one spot. It looks great with that particular cover tho.
Post 18 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't mind the Spiderman one with the skyline on it....... but that X-Men one is just god awful.
Post 19 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
I like the character labels for key 1st app books that don’t feature character on the cover. Like ASM298-300 works well with Venom Label. They are a little gimmicky, but have their uses.
Post 20 IP   flag post
601249 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?