Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Golden AgeWant to Buy

WTB or trade for some nice EC's15220

Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
I am starting to get into EC's, especially ones with cool covers. I have a few, but thought I'd just put it out there in case you gentlemen and ladies have some you would like to sell or trade. I have very good books to trade and could make it worth your while depending on what appeals to you. I can buy, but prefer to trade if possible. Graded or Raw. Let me know if interested. Cheers!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Been browsing these as well. If you haven’t already; check MCS they have some cool ECs and other older horror. MCSs non consignment options are mostly low grade, but reasonably priced compared to eBay and you know exactly what you are getting.

Good luck and I hope the pre code collectors here can hook you up.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@MrNotSoNice Good luck on your search. You're on the right track if you want to gobble up some pre-code horror genre. And not just the EC titles,.. there's a lot of great PCH books by other publishers.

A short time ago I sold 105 EC Comics in one fell swoop. And yes, there were quite a few dupes in the batch, and the buyer took them as well. I couldn't pass on the offer.

Anyway, pre 1955 horror is a great way to go. When you have accumulated a nice batch, you'll be taking them out of the box every other day just to admire.

Again, good luck!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I only own three EC’s, but they are definitely cool and make you want more! Good luck on your search.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@MrNotSoNice I've got a decent collection of lower grade but not looking to sell, they are addicting. Since we live in a digital world maybe we could do an NFT thing...you could just pay me a fee from time to time and I will post an EC comic picture for you to enjoy?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this one. Will be beautiful when graded.

Post 6 IP   flag post
@MrNotSoNice Love it!
Post 7 IP   flag post
@MrNotSoNice If you don't have one, I would consider this great cover for the price. When you consider the cost and time of grading these days, it's like paying $250.

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ivitems=6888171#50215243
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@MrNotSoNice If you don't have one, I would consider this great cover for the price. When you consider the cost and time of grading these days, it's like paying $250

Thanks! I'll check it out.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600669 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?