Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

2 CBCS graded comics up for Auction w/ $1 starting bids.15218

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Up for bid are CBCS 9.8 WildCATS #1 Vol 1 and 8.5 Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1. With each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very close inspection, you can find what Graders notes reflect "1/2" stain bottom spine back cover & bottom spine front cover".

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 26th. Happy bidding!

Direct Link: Auction Link

Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
With a little over 1 day left, the Alpha Flight 1 is at $28 and the WildCATS 1 is at $51.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The above two sold. Today starts new pair up for auction, both with $1 starting bids. They are:

AlPha Flight #1 CBCS 7.0 (and yes, the cover look 9.6+ at first glance)
&
WildCATS #1 CBCS 9.8

Both are Volume 1, both have over a dozen 1st Appearances, and Both are in the new style sonicweld encasements.

Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7 and the auctions end Monday Aug 2nd.

Direct Link

Post 3 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Aloha Flight #1

Hawaiian variant?
Post 4 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia - That is probably my most frequent phone typing error "o" for "p". lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
The above two sold. Today starts new pair up for auction, both with $1 starting bids. They are:

AlPha Flight #1 CBCS 7.0 (and yes, the cover look 9.6+ at first glance)
&
WildCATS #1 CBCS 9.8

Both are Volume 1, both have over a dozen 1st Appearances, and Both are in the new style sonicweld encasements.

Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7 and the auctions end Monday Aug 2nd.

Direct Link

With one day left,
the current bid on the Alpha Flight #1 is $37
The current bid on the WildCATS #1 is at $47.

Happy bidding.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601333 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?