CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Group Shots: Logical/Themed Groupings of Books in your Collection15213

Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a sucker for Alison Blaire. What can I say? Two directs, newsstand, Mark Jeweler insert, and CPV.

Post 76 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley what's not to like? Great book and you've got all the versions! Nice!
Post 77 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO



OO



OO



OO



OO



OO

mm
Post 78 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
So many ZERO'S...



















mm
Post 79 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
A silly little project I've been working on...






Post 80 • IP   flag post


Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
This one was actually much harder than I thought it would be.








Post 81 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user




Teen Titans Judas Contract. Loved this story!
Post 82 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user



Not comics, but who can argue with vintage Kirby? 😜
Post 83 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore




Teen Titans Judas Contract. Loved this story!


NICE!! I only have slabbed copies of #42 & 44.





Your set of 4 look great hanging on the wall next to the poster.
Post 84 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
@brysb thanks! You have some beautiful books there.
I like collecting and slabbing books with great stories or that have a personal meaning to me. The Judas Contract definitely checks both boxes for me!
Post 85 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
The Walking Dead #157-162 connecting covers, all 9.8's








Post 86 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
The Walking Dead #97-102 connecting covers











Post 87 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user







Post 88 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore



Not comics, but who can argue with vintage Kirby? 😜


no one can argue!! lol!! wow!! amazing!!!
Post 89 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
It took a while to get, and hopefully I got all of the early ones. Here is my Turok price variants groupings.


Turok 8







Turok 9





Turok 10




Turok 11




Turok 12




I also have a #7 somewhere...
Post 90 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Hexigore I only have the first 2





And the Australian reprint in black and white.


Post 91 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Some Archie books.








Post 92 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user



Goal is to have all these signed… the Batman 251 would be a crowning jewel if it grades where I think it should (9.6 or even 9.8) BUT afraid of the TATs… :-/

One funny thing - the grouping here is one slice of the theme. JO134 overlaps in another theme (first app of the top Supes villains). So it gets me a couple thematic hits for my collecting focus.
Post 93 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 94 • IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC seriously nice πŸ‘
Post 95 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@no1lufcfan thanks man!! 🍻
Post 96 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC so you like a bit of X-Men!

Nice books mate πŸ‘
Post 97 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross I do indeed!!! Thanks bud!! 🍻
Post 98 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 99 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - even though I have engaged upon and x-men xodus, at some point i would like to add a nice GSX to my collection. Nice pair.
Post 100 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I always felt this series had promise...











Post 101 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC never read it - after my time. πŸ˜‰
Post 102 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@GAC never read it - after my time. πŸ˜‰


Yeah, me too really....when I got back into collecting, very early on I also collected moderns....I quickly stopped and focused on silver and bronze....the above is from that time period. 🍻
Post 103 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
How about a little love for the old school 256 page Archie double digests?

Post 104 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 108 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?