Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestions

My shopping cart submissions were deleted..again15184

Collector PopCultureGuy private msg quote post Address this user
This newbie needs help. This is the third time the cart/order I was making from two days ago, was deleted. How can I save it? thx.

I've tried not putting in in the cart. I dont see a save button. That didn't work.
I did not log out I just minimized the window and closed my notebook. as was suggested... when I opened the browser it was gone. What do?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Were you signed in?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Not trying to be too much of a dick (it's tougher than you think lol!!)

Why not just get your books together and do the whole process in one shot?

If it's to see about pricing etc. I have an excel sheet setup to calculate all the fees, taxes etc.
I use it so I have the Comic Names #, published date and FMV all together before I enter on the form and also so that if the charges start getting too high I take a book or two off (pressing etc for pre 1975 can get pricey per book!!)

I just split screen with the form on 1 side and the excel sheet with the info on the other side....no excel you say?? try google docs - it's free!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Still…..would be nice to save the order.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Were you signed in?
Yes,I was never signed out- It was suggested before, so I kept the browser opened.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Not trying to be too much of a dick (it's tougher than you think lol!!)

Why not just get your books together and do the whole process in one shot?

If it's to see about pricing etc. I have an excel sheet setup to calculate all the fees, taxes etc.
I use it so I have the Comic Names #, published date and FMV all together before I enter on the form and also so that if the charges start getting too high I take a book or two off (pressing etc for pre 1975 can get pricey per book!!)

I just split screen with the form on 1 side and the excel sheet with the info on the other side....no excel you say?? try google docs - it's free!

Feels like Groundhog Day, everytime I try to save it… I can do it your way but I’d prefer doing it mine. - mines not working our so well right now.
Post 6 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Is it possible someone bought what was in your cart wherever you happen to be shopping?

Edit: I see it says cart/order.
Post 7 IP   flag post
No. Nobody here could do that
Post 8 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureGuy
No. Nobody here could do that
I realized that after I posted. Cart read to me as shopping not a submission, I saw order mentioned after the fact.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Shipping if i remember lol
Post 10 IP   flag post
598069 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?