Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Want to Buy

Found!!! Neil Gaiman & Charles Vess’ Stardust #415176

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all!! As the title states, I’m looking for a copy of Stardust #4 to complete my set. I would prefer a high-grade raw copy, but I might consider a slabbed copy. PayPal is my only payment method. Thanks a lot!!!🤙
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
I have a copy. 9.2 or better Raw.
I would have to dig it out to take pics.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Here is the copy of Stardust #4.Got it when it came out, never read or opened it. Have 1-3 also.
Let me know if you want more shots.

Post 3 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the post!!👍

The bottom right corner of the front cover…is that wear or just light reflection…or both? Lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
Pretty sure it is glare. After work I will check and post another picture.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Many thanks!! 🤙
Post 6 IP   flag post

Closer shot of the bottom right corner.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Great, thanks!! Would you also provide a picture of the bottom spine corner, back cover? I'd greatly appreciate it.
Post 8 IP   flag post

Post 9 IP   flag post
Thanks a lot. Sorry about that…thought I asked for that the first time. Lol.

Are you in the U.S.??
Post 10 IP   flag post
My apologies if the above question was odd. I try not to buy stuff that ships from Canada…bad experience.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'm in L.A. California. The Belly of the Beast!
$4 plus shipping $4 Media or $8 Priority.
I'm pretty good at packing items that I sell on the bay (Sterankofan) clickable text
PM me and let me know what you want to do.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Ummmm, how do I change the title of this thread…or can I??

Post 13 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
If there isn't an edit button on your first post, or it doesn't work, let me know and I will change the title for you.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
If there isn't an edit button on your first post, or it doesn't work, let me know and I will change the title for you.

I’m not seeing an edit button, but I could be looking in the wrong place. Just want to let people know that I found a copy. Thanks a lot!!!🖖
Post 15 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I went ahead and changed it. Good news is great news!!! 😁🖖
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I went ahead and changed it. Good news is great news!!! 😁🖖

Thanks again!!
Post 17 IP   flag post
601234 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?