Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPQuestionsSigning Opportunities

Status of Geoff Johns signing (STILL?!)15171

Collector FearTheManThing private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone know the status of the Johns, Fabok, Anderson, etc. private signing event that we submitted about 9 MONTHS AGO? CGC has completed their signing and moved to grading.

I remember seeing an update that Johns was scheduled for sometime in June I believe, but there isn't anything on the facebook discussion and of course, CBCS does not have a status page. I've passed over multiple signings because of this debacle.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
is this true CGC has them done ?
Post 2 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
i talked to CGC on monday they told me it was not done yet ?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector waynemel private msg quote post Address this user
The FB stated on 7/7
Johns, Fabok, Anderson - Fabok is finished. Anderson is done. Finch is done. Rep is hoping to lock down Johns in the next few weeks.

Looks like the wait continues.....
Post 4 IP   flag post
whats the FB mean ?
Post 5 IP   flag post
i hope its true i have books in with CGC for this event.

i called them last week they had no new news on if it was done.

only thing i was told one person was holding it up and not sure who.
but she said on phone it was a issue she thinks with the borders and coming over here to the usa
Post 6 IP   flag post
quick note i just checked cgc online

and all the submissions say schedule for grading and they are not even signed yet.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector waynemel private msg quote post Address this user
FB=Facebook
Here is the CBCS signature page,
https://www.facebook.com/groups/315360812169321/
Post 8 IP   flag post
601524 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?