Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPSignatures

Finders Fee Kirby signed X-men & FF15152

Collector AcuMan private msg quote post Address this user
Dear Forum

I am foolishly trying to complete a run of Kirby signed X-men from 1-11 (He did Cover/Interior pencil).
I am missing #4, 6. See some photos from my collection.

From issue 12-17 (Kirby only did cover and internal layout). I have #12, 17.
Missing #13-16.

I know a collector who is willing to trade me his signed X-men 6 if I can find a Fantastic Four (under issue 100) with Kirby/Lee double signature on the first page (inside) in mid to high grade (raw or CBCS). If anyone has one or can connect me to someone willing to discuss sell/trade, I am happy to provide a $250 finder's fee.

I am fortunate to have a lot of collector who have all helped me to build the growing Kirby signed X-men collection that I have so far. I can't believe how lucky I've been to meet so many kind and generous collectors.

I would appreciate fellow collectors with Kirby signed X-men or FF to step forward to share photo of their collection here.

Any leads on any issue (1-17) of Kirby signed X-men would be highly appreciated ($250 finders fee per issue). As a obsessed collector, I have a track record of being foolishly generous with trade/cash on these books.

If you prefer to discuss privately, my email is chiangp@gmail.com

thank you

Poney
Toronto/Canada

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Taking the impossible to an all new level of amazing, good luck with the project for sure
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Nice collection.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck with you amazing (and ambitious) collection!

I have an FF with a Lee sig on the inside and one with a Kirby sig, but I've never seen both together.
Post 4 IP   flag post
600892 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?