Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to? 3.015138

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 176 IP   flag post
"There, their, they're." GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 177 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
A man WAY ahead of his time. Pure genius, in my opinion
Post 178 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse I think it was '95, when me, my girl friend, and others, climbed in a van, and we trekked from Arkansas to El Paso, TX to watch Pink Floyd's Pulse concert.

It was an open arena, and in the middle of the show, they played their entire "Dark Side Of The Moon" album. And at that time, a full moon was rising above the night sky.

What an awesome experience!
Post 179 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 180 IP   flag post

Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I saw The Damned open for Rob Zombie back in the late '90's. I wasn't really into them much at the time but I was still really open minded. Even with that, they just didn't sound that great. The entire audience booed them and threw bottles at them their entire set. It was pretty sad and I actually felt horrible for them.
Post 181 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

The only Classical CD I ever purposefully purchased. Got it while I was in college. There was a local club we went to a couple of times that played this killer mix back then, too. Good times.
Post 182 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@WMorse I think it was '95, when me, my girl friend, and others, climbed in a van, and we trekked from Arkansas to El Paso, TX to watch Pink Floyd's Pulse concert.

It was an open arena, and in the middle of the show, they played their entire "Dark Side Of The Moon" album. And at that time, a full moon was rising above the night sky.

What an awesome experience!

I listen to and play virtually everything (metal, rock, jazz, blues, fusion, classical, neoclassical) and still always go back to Floyd as the be-all, end-all greatest. No qualifier needed.

Usually when I listen to music I can envision the composition process. Complex classical, simple pop, even avant garde - not that I can achieve the originality or greatness - but I understand the process.

With Pink Floyd I can’t even fathom the process of creating DSOTM. The use and mastery of space/silence and that every single note (and space between each note) appears perfectly necessary… a true masterpiece.
Post 183 IP   flag post
Mr. Bowie would have been 75 today. Undoubtedly one of the most influential artists of the last century. Life on Mars? is a true masterpiece, RIP Mr. Bowie.
Post 184 IP   flag post
Post 185 IP   flag post
Post 186 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 187 IP   flag post
Post 188 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I listened to some vinyl today while working from home. This one.my son bought me for Christmas. Jack White's band. 3 Men Records pressing. Jack's record pressing company. There is one in Detroit. Have any of you been there? I need to check it out.
Post 189 IP   flag post

I was giving the speakers a workout today. The cats were hiding somewhere. Lol.
Post 190 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
I was giving the speakers a workout today. The cats were hiding somewhere. Lol.

I had a Maltese who loved 'Star Trek - The Original Series'. Whenever I played a ST-DVD, She would jump down on the floor and kick back on her pillow and enjoy the show.

I can't explain it.
Post 191 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I remember when Kid Rock wasn't a prick..... NSFW.... Just delete the post and not suspend me please.........

Post 192 IP   flag post
Post 193 IP   flag post

One artist my wife and I can agree on. Jamming this shit while drinking.
Post 194 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome to Nashville.
Post 195 IP   flag post

We upgraded the liquor cart recently. I meant to post this in the what are you drinking post. Oops.
Post 196 IP   flag post

Post 197 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I remember when Kid Rock wasn't a prick..... NSFW.... Just delete the post and not suspend me please.........

It’s crazy, I was seriously listening to that cd last night, along with Grits Sandwiches For Breakfast. Can’t even explain why, it just happened
Post 198 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 199 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful version of St. Lennon's song!
Post 200 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
This kid is unreal! Way too young to be this friggn' good!
Great version of a GD classic!
Post 201 IP   flag post

Post 202 IP   flag post
Post 203 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 204 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 IP   flag post
611411 999 30