Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to? 3.015138

Hello, my name is Stu and I'm a shill. HexView private msg quote post Address this user
Post 151 IP   flag post
Hello, my name is Stu and I'm a shill. HexView private msg quote post Address this user
Post 152 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 153 IP   flag post
Post 154 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Post 155 IP   flag post

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 156 IP   flag post
We are cooking with gas now @CatmanAmerica!
Post 157 IP   flag post
Post 158 IP   flag post
Post 159 IP   flag post
Oh yeah @HexView!

Post 160 IP   flag post
Comic related!
Post 161 IP   flag post
Also comic related:

Post 162 IP   flag post
Post 163 IP   flag post
I love how the square crackers always put "the" in front of the band's name back then. The Jefferson Airplane, The Led Zeppelin, and The Pink Floyd! 🤣
Post 164 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 165 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexView
I love how the square crackers always put "the" in front of the band's name back then. The Jefferson Airplane, The Led Zeppelin, and The Pink Floyd! 🤣
They do???
Post 166 IP   flag post
One of the best R&R front men who ever lived (kewl pre-MTV vidy)...

And vintage LIVE performance...

Post 167 IP   flag post
Quote:
I love how the square crackers always put "the" in front of the band's name back then. The Jefferson Airplane, The Led Zeppelin, and The Pink Floyd!

You have a point, but sometimes the definite article "the" totally fits, like The Beatles and The Who or Canadian group The Guess Who. These almost require a "THE" in front. Unless you're opening one The Doors needs that "THE" in front of it (even though Morrison preferred just "Jim" for himself). It would be plain weird calling Rush anything but Rush or referring to King Crimson as THE King Crimson, but there are tricky ones. The Stooges needs Iggy in front and The Eagles turns bird watching into a concert event by adding "THE" after going to see.

My two cents, ...and change (lol).
Post 168 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

It's not The square crackers...it's just square crackers.
Post 169 IP   flag post
Post 170 IP   flag post
Post 171 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Can't get enough Jackie these days.
Post 172 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
One of the best R&R front men who ever lived (kewl pre-MTV vidy)...

And vintage LIVE performance...

Agree 1000 fold! And he was a clever writer...Big Balls is hilarious!!
Post 173 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Van Halen
Post 174 IP   flag post
Post 175 IP   flag post
Post 176 IP   flag post
Post 177 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
A man WAY ahead of his time. Pure genius, in my opinion
Post 178 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse I think it was '95, when me, my girl friend, and others, climbed in a van, and we trekked from Arkansas to El Paso, TX to watch Pink Floyd's Pulse concert.

It was an open arena, and in the middle of the show, they played their entire "Dark Side Of The Moon" album. And at that time, a full moon was rising above the night sky.

What an awesome experience!
Post 179 IP   flag post
Post 180 IP   flag post
600837 999 30