Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Grading Fee Discounts15121

Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
I had thought that (like June) the discounts went for the whole month.

Is this July 1 -6 10% off a special case? or was the "whole month of June 5% off" a special case?

I have stuff I was going to send in to grade, wanted to use the CBCSID10 for July discount but didn't read the fine print (in plain sight, so my fault) and didn't realize it was up today.

I didn't know if I should wait for the next. Do they come regularly? Labor Day (?) Halloween (?) Thanksgiving (?) discount, etc. ?

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished my stuff (17)and discount helps.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Mrbryceman private msg quote post Address this user
I know I'm getting a batch of 20-30 books ready today to send in with the discount that ends today. I currently have 50 books there now in being graded (2 separate orders). I have 30-40 signed books I'd like to send in but I've been holding on to just incase there's a discount code for so much off signature grading fees .
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
@Mrbryceman that would be a great one, have quite a few signed and will have a bunch more that I'd like to get graded this fall.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@dfoster43 CBCS does holiday-specific promotions on occasion, yes. These have been in addition to the monthly promotions they have been doing recently. They are not predictable enough to definitively say “wait for X day,” though in the past their largest discounts were for new year’s but again, this is not guaranteed
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Mrbryceman private msg quote post Address this user
There was a couple different live sales from a few places I buy from that had the artist/writers there and was signing a certain amount of the books you bought so I dropped a lot of money (wife doesn't know true amount) and got a ton of cool stuff. Signed white Widow books batman/Catwoman and some of the books I have that are signed are metal covers.
Post 6 IP   flag post
598061 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?