Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsPop CultureSignaturesSigning Opportunities

LOUISIANA COMIC CON15075

Collector radd76 private msg quote post Address this user
I’m looking for a brave individual that is a certified witness with CBCS in the south LA area for August 28th and 29th at Cajundome in Lafayette LA.

I can’t promise you fame and fortune 🔮 but only frog legs and fried Alligator… I know tough to resist.

But Doug Jones will also be there so I have the sacred calling to attend and Galactus was going to attend but could not fit in the door so we settle with Mr Jones!

I am experienced cracking slabs, making window bags and handling comics correctly with many supplies ready to go- considering getting a booth / table as well. I attended the CBCS Grading Expo last Jan 2020 as well.

Let me know if anyone is interested that is a certified witness for CBCS-

Thanks
Brad
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector sleeperbat private msg quote post Address this user
How does one get to be a certified witness?
Post 2 IP   flag post
They have to approve you.

If you are in the area for this con and interested in this event or want more info just message me and I will tell you who to ask.

Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Looking for love in all the wrong places. robo private msg quote post Address this user
Brad,

I give it a go if I'm not outta town traveling. Reside in New Orleans think it's like 2hrs from here. Cajun Dome! - Rob
Post 4 IP   flag post
You have to ask and be approved.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
How does a certified witness make money, anyone know that part of it?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Looking for love in all the wrong places. robo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by robo
Brad,

I give it a go if I'm not outta town traveling. Reside in New Orleans think it's like 2hrs from here. Cajun Dome! - Rob
I gotta starting reading things. I was referring to just going to the con. lol
Post 7 IP   flag post
Just go to website www.Louisianacomiccon.com for more information about attending.

But most likely no one will be there to certify signatures on comics. Thanks
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia

Anywhere from $5 to $15 per witnessed signature is what I have seen them charge (CGC or CBCS)- so witness 100 books in a day you make $500-$1500. You would also need to do the paperwork with them and see their books to CBCS or CGC.

If you do under your account then you need to also charge the grading and shipping + return shipping.

If you submit under their account then they pay grading plus shipping - only shipping would be you to the grading facility in that case.
Post 9 IP   flag post
601359 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?