Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Normal delivery time for your books to make it from Canada to CBCS?15057

Collector Ramage23 private msg quote post Address this user
I sent the books off to the Oakville location June 1 and they were accepted June 3rd. Was kind of expecting they would be in Texas in two weeks and would be charged.

Being June 28th is this pretty normal?

Cheers
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Ramage23 Welcome to the forum!

Yes, its normal. I have a submission that made it to Dallas mid-May that has not yet been Received in the system.

They're very busy but they'll be updated soon enough.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
We should start contest to see who can come up with the best answer to this question. Any ideas?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
We should start contest to see who can come up with the best answer to this question. Any ideas?
you’ll get them back when you get them back.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Ramage23 Welcome to the forum!

Yes, its normal. I have a submission that made it to Dallas mid-May that has not yet been Received in the system.

They're very busy but they'll be updated soon enough.

Cool, thanks 😊🙏
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash
Quote:

Thanks, somehow I had already sorted out(on my own. Crazy right ✅) that I will have them back right around the time I have them back.

Thanks again for confirming that shipping and receiving works the same for Comics as it does for everything else.

Cheers
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

“Did you mean June 2020…or June 2021?”
Post 7 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

“Did you mean June 2020…or June 2021?”

The marvel 2099 series titles were actually in reference to year ship to Canada will receive orders 😝
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramage23
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks, somehow I had already sorted out(on my own. Crazy right ✅) that I will have them back right around the time I have them back.

Thanks again for confirming that shipping and receiving works the same for Comics as it does for everything else.

Cheers

I hope you get them back in a timely manner. I am one of the resident clowns here.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Ramage23 Nobody's taking a shot at you personally. We're just joking about the fact that this has become the most asked question on the forum recently. I promise no one was intending to offend you.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Ramage23 Nobody's taking a shot at you personally. We're just joking about the fact that this has become the most asked question on the forum recently. I promise no one was intending to offend you.

100% understand, I could have formed my question better in the first place to ensure I was not simply asking the standard WTFAMC(I hope that is clear) question that I am sure is asked and answered more often then "What is better CGC or CBCS?"

My question was the result of reading another post where the user reported "2 weeks after arriving in Oakville the books were excepted in Texas and they were charged". For us Canucks that is when the 8 to 12 weeks really starts.

This appears to have been the case before we all had to go around like we were about to hold up the local stage coach 😷 and times they have changed😁
Post 11 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
The marvel 2099 series titles were actually in reference to year ship to Canada will receive orders 😝
[/quote
]

best line of the night!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramage23
I sent the books off to the Oakville location June 1 and they were accepted June 3rd. Was kind of expecting they would be in Texas in two weeks and would be charged.

Being June 28th is this pretty normal?

Cheers

Dallas is currently 4-6 week behind on entering things into the system - add another 6-8 for our books to get there.

Reallllllly hoping that things clear up this fall as the border starts to slowly open again
Post 13 IP   flag post
601467 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?