Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector doozerdoo1 private msg quote post Address this user
Good Morning All, I have 2 outstanding invoice's I wish to pay for but I see no button to pay my bills. I really don't want to send a M.O. or check. Am I missing something, I have 2 valid cards registered, quite frustrated I just want tp pay & move forward.
Any & all help appreciated!!!! Yes, these are my 1st submissions to CBCS, 4 orders sent at various times, this is my first billing, previously they just charged one of my cards, not happening now!!!

Thank You, Joe
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Have the orders been officially received, as in have you received the email saying the order was received and the order status changed to received and/or billing?

There is currently a weeks long backlog in getting received packages input into the client-side system and its not until that happens that you are billed for your order.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks for writing, yes the books are received. I have 2 yellow submitted buttons & my c.c. info is present. In the past they charge for return postage a little after receipt, but this time its not happening, the amount is in red. This is my third order & things just seemed different, it was all automatic before. I do believe its something simple & I'm being foolish. Take Care joe
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
If you are seeing the yellow “submitted” buttons then no, your order has not been received into the tracking system. I was mistaken in my previous post, the order status will change to “Processing” or “Billing” once the books are entered into the tracking system. The package might have been delivered but there is currently a delay of about a month in getting orders into the tracking system. It’s not until then that you are billed
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank You!! I'm in a rush to pay I guess!!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I also have 2 submissions that have been in "submitted" status for over a month. The good news is that we can assume CBCS is not hurting for cash. Otherwise they wouldn't let all those submission payments sit unopened for 5 weeks.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Thanks Again!!! I've chilled about this, just didn't want to leave a bill unpaid. I need to be on TIME!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
598092 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?