Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleFor SaleWant to Buy

WTB Strange Tales #169, 170, 173 and anything with Brother Voodoo15033

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Interested in raw or slabbed mid grade copies 5.0-7.5. I can pay via paypal or if interested in trading, although unlikely, I may have something that interests you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately I sold all mine years ago, but I just saw this on ebay after I read your post. You may have already seen it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203481138247?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=203481138247&targetid=1267785508297&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9052526&poi=&campaignid=11614533068&mkgroupid=120935469743&rlsatarget=pla-1267785508297&abcId=9300457&merchantid=6296724&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgK_62-6y8QIVhm5vBB1-1wCLEAYYASABEgJE5vD_BwE
Post 2 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Are you still looking for these??

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Interested in raw or slabbed mid grade copies 5.0-7.5. I can pay via paypal or if interested in trading, although unlikely, I may have something that interests you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 I've managed to pick up a 169 slabbed, and two copies each of 171 & 172. Still looking for 170 and 173, maybe for cash and a possible trade if you're looking for a copy of 171 or 172.

Post 4 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve got raw copies of 170 and 173, plus a Marvel 2 in 1 #41 with Brother Voodoo and The Thing. I haven’t given them a grade yet, but I can do that tomorrow, if interested. 🖖
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Galen130 thanks! I'm definitely interested.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I’ll message you tomorrow with some pics and grade estimates. It’s time to rack out now. 😴😴😴
Post 7 IP   flag post
PM sent.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
I'm definitely interested.

Hey I'm pretty sure I've got that Marvel Two-in-One #41, and it'd be pretty high grade I think. It's only boarded now but let me know if you'd like me to go check and send pics if I'm right and I have it.
I have a stack of MTIO's.
Thanks!
Post 9 IP   flag post
@dfoster43 thanks for the reply. I'm not interested in the marvel two in one but if you have a Marvel Team-Up #24 let me know
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
@dfoster43 thanks for the reply. I'm not interested in the marvel two in one but if you have a Marvel Team-Up #24 let me know

OK You got it. I'll look through the boxes tonight.

I've got a lot of both of those from the 70's.

Dave
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:

OK @flanders, unfortunately, I do NOT have Marvel Team-Up #24. Sorry!
Post 12 IP   flag post
@dfoster43 thanks for looking
Post 13 IP   flag post
Wow that 169 just sold for crazy dosh for a nice copy, like 27K$ ! LOL yikes!
Post 14 IP   flag post
600698 14 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?