Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPSignatures

Authentication Witness Form14991

Collector Jr101 private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone heard from Mat Edwards on the Authentication Witness Application
Post 1 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
I also would like to apply how can I get the new form.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe this will help?

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/14505/authorized-witness-for-2021/
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector ProdigalSon private msg quote post Address this user
I might be going to Comicpalooza next month, and I would like to get some sketches. Too bad they don't have any other creators listed other than Cates and Stegman. They do this every year...
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
So I just got my AW approval for an upcoming Clayton Crain signing. There was no application. I emailed Matt my request to become an AW along with the event information. It took him about a week to respond with the approval and instructions for the event and submission.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Weird...I e-mailed before the suncoast comic con and never got a response back. I'm guessing they're not going to cover people for some upcoming cons, but I am going to a Liefeld signing at an LCS next week...Maybe I should give it another try.

edit: actually occurs to me Liefeld may be on the "no way" list.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65

edit: actually occurs to me Liefeld may be on the "no way" list.
He is indeed. makes sense.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
So I just got my AW approval for an upcoming Clayton Crain signing. There was no application. I emailed Matt my request to become an AW along with the event information. It took him about a week to respond with the approval and instructions for the event and submission.

What’s his e-mail I would like to get approved for megacon. I’ll drop them off at their booth once I’m done getting signatures over the weekend.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Zombie_Head

Here it is: medwards@cbcscomics.com
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@Zombie_Head

Here it is: medwards@cbcscomics.com

Awesome thx
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Jr101 private msg quote post Address this user
Yea I already tried for MegaCon was told by Matt that there will be enough staff at their booth. Let's see if that's true because usually they only have two ppl. Lucky for I already have the submission forms.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Does any body have an updated list of people can’t AW for?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie_Head
Does any body have an updated list of people can’t AW for?

I thought the list at their facebook was updated regularly, but I don't actually see that obviously happens. I see the list from 4 years ago https://www.facebook.com/groups/315360812169321/permalink/373013623070706/

I swear I've seen updated posts, but can't find them at the moment. I saw something about Clayton Crain requiring a ticket (think there's an upcharge on his sig if you get it graded) dated to a year ago. It looks like the best way is to cull through the individual facebook posts under the discussion tab of the site. https://www.facebook.com/groups/315360812169321
Post 13 IP   flag post
601528 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?