CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Certified Comics For SaleFor Sale

Books for Sale14938

Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Thread is on hold as there was no activity on it for about a month might want to make some changes.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
Thread still closed ?
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@Mmanick For now yes but will have it live again this week.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
@Mmanick For now yes but will have it live again this week.

Can I take the thor 126?
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@Mmanick If I list it again I’ll give you first shot at it.
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmonster
@Mmanick If I list it again I’ll give you first shot at it.
pm sent
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Refreshing thread with updated prices.


Post 32 • IP   flag post
657131 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?