Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
i just sent in a new order during May.

it was send in on May 20th

when does the start time count on the turn around times and its in the working system !

it still says submitted . does that mean its started the process ?

thanks

tony
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
😂 this is like the 20th thread on this.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Welcome tony, if it hasn't been marked off as received on your dashboard then it hasn't arrived yet. The clock starts when they open the box. Take a trip around the forum here, lots of valuable info on the process. 👍
Post 3 IP   flag post
I called CGC about the giveback benefit. beastboy1980 private msg quote post Address this user
it says open order still

i would like to send in another order
but trying to gauge how long it takes CBCS to input there orders
its almost 3 weeks
Post 4 IP   flag post
@beastboy1980 They are about a month behind opening mail.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@beastboy1980 - just a little clarification, if you package carrier shows it as delivered, your TAT (turn around time) start appx a day or so after that. CBCS does internally mark receive times to keep track, but that typically has not shown up on the dashboard right away as the dashboard is a separate system and takes extra time. With the deluge that they have been receiving due to the speculation, keeping up the dashboard just isn’t in the cards.

Just be patient and go Rip Van Winkle, don’t expect instant gratification, and just keep in mind that CBCS will take care of your items while in their custody.

Welcome to the boards.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Comicninja0215 - they are not a month behind in opening! They open every thing a day or so after receipt. They are a month or two behind in posting to our dashboards.

Its the other guys who are not opening packages for a month or two.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 IP   flag post
@Scifinator yes, that's what I meant. My mistake .
Post 10 IP   flag post
@the420bandito That's about all we can now lol Everything has gone bonkers. The down side is waiting forever and a day for books to come back but the upside is that it's growing the hobby.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Scifinator both places are stacking orders, I guess this is good for business??
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@beastboy1980 - just a little clarification, if you package carrier shows it as delivered, your TAT (turn around time) start appx a day or so after that. CBCS does internally mark receive times to keep track, but that typically has not shown up on the dashboard right away as the dashboard is a separate system and takes extra time. With the deluge that they have been receiving due to the speculation, keeping up the dashboard just isn’t in the cards.

Just be patient and go Rip Van Winkle, don’t expect instant gratification, and just keep in mind that CBCS will take care of your items while in their custody.

Welcome to the boards.

so its essentially started the turn around times once its says delivered.

this is nice to know will prepare my next order.

thanks
Post 13 IP   flag post
601503 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?