CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Pre-Code Collector's Society149

Collector Maverick private msg quote post Address this user
One of my newer pickups


Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
The missus bought this for me last year.


Post 177 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
Whew! I thought I was going to have to post twice in a row. Hooray for mummies! And evil clowns.


Post 179 • IP   flag post
Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
One of my faves.


Post 180 • IP   flag post


Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick_Pontoon
Whew! I thought I was going to have to post twice in a row.


We can keep this thread going. I'll give you a hand.


Post 181 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
You guys got some crazy killer books that I would relish owning.

Here's some stuff that you all have seen quadrillions of times, but fairly new to my collection so I gotta show them anyway...

and they are not nose bleeders. LOL


Post 182 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 183 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 184 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 185 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 186 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 187 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 188 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 189 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
This one needs a serious upgrading.


Post 190 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 191 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user

Post 192 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user

Post 193 • IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
I have been on a Pre Code spree, but not posting anything until I am tapped out.
Post 194 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection
I have been on a Pre Code spree, but not posting anything until I am tapped out.


Pre-code sprees are the best.

That's probably why I'm always tapped out.
Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
I seem to rustle up a few dollars a month. Some months I can scrape up five hundred, some times two hundred. But at least I can get the collection growing.
Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
We would love to see what you have so far.
Post 197 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user

Post 199 • IP   flag post
Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
@vaultkeeper Nice Marvel Tales #130! One of my favorite covers and a book I still need. The Uncanny Tales #5 is another great one. My copy is a bit of a beater. Speaking of beaters...

This book fits the bill, but sometimes you take what you can get until a better copy comes along.


Post 200 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick_Pontoon





I've had this book on my "want list" as long as I've had a "want list". The next copy I see in 5.0 or better, I'm throwing tons of money at it.

Great book Dick_Pontoon.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
Northford copy.


Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not sure if this book if this is considered pre-code horror, but what the heck. It fit's the bill.


Post 203 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@vaultkeeper Very nice Sensation 109 and I would sure think it fits the PC bill. Another book on my want list.
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 384 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?