CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Pre-Code Collector's Society149

Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
Astonishing #13. Pretty nice except for the chew.


Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector PovRow private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick_Pontoon
Astonishing #13. Pretty nice except for the chew.




Oh *spoon*!

(You could always say it is a Marvel Chipping Prototype!)
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Owen_Lorder private msg quote post Address this user
Come on guys.. Lets see those Crime Suspenstories 22 already..
Go go go
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector Jerkfro private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick_Pontoon
Astonishing #13. Pretty nice except for the chew.




Nibbled on by the undead, no doubt
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Owen_Lorder private msg quote post Address this user
Dont make me whip mine out!



(and the comic too)
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector _bc private msg quote post Address this user
Chilling Tales




_bc
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector _bc private msg quote post Address this user



_bc
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector _bc private msg quote post Address this user



_bc
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector _bc private msg quote post Address this user



_bc
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector Iago19 private msg quote post Address this user
@_bc Cool group.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector PhilMaurice private msg quote post Address this user
Love that Atlas horror! Here are some covers by Harry Anderson and Joe Maneely.




Post 36 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Astonishing #30
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _bc



_bc
Incredible book. Shared this one in the Gold Thread here, belongs here too. Think it's inspired by the AM35
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Another long time fave
Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector Treco private msg quote post Address this user


More Elias
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Collector _bc private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treco


More Elias


Love that cover!
_bc
Post 41 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
Another long time fave


That one is insane!
Post 42 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by _bc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treco


More Elias


Love that cover!
_bc


Yeah, that cover is beautiful.
Post 43 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 45 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 • IP   flag post
Collector PhilMaurice private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 • IP   flag post
Collector Iago19 private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder @PhilMaurice Keep em coming. Im in awe.
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
Another long time fave


That one is insane!
Thanks! I'd rank it top 25 all time best from any pre code publisher
Post 49 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
I seriously need to upgrade this one!


Post 51 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
Collector MusterMark private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
I'm a bit SHOCKED and SUSPENSED that this thread hasn't been started yet so I'll most humbly get the party started.

Show your passion for the Pre-Code (Crime, Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy) genre. Recent purchases or not, aesthetic nose-bleeders or bottom of the barrel beaters (don't be embarrassed), raw or slabbed (by any company - no discrimination here).


So, no War?
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector Treco private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMaurice


This is a great cover. Everyone in the room has a dreadful look on their face. Not the old guy at the controls. Lol
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector PhilMaurice private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 384 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?