CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Golden Age

The Pre-Code Collector's Society149

Collector Dick_Pontoon private msg quote post Address this user
@vaultkeeper Heck horror is underappreciated. But that's fine by me; less competition.

That old Black Magic has me in its spell...


Post 226 • IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user



Mails here
Post 227 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
@The_Collector Wow! That EErie #1 is sweet! Congrats.

I always favored the cover of CoC #23 over the #19 too.
Post 228 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
@Dick_Pontoon

I love the heck out of Heck covers.

The Black Magic is an under-appreciated title also.



Post 229 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
@Resurrection Dark Mysteries had a great run. I wish I had more of them. Your PH collection is coming along nicely.
Post 230 • IP   flag post


Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
What the heck. Time for one more.


Post 231 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Collector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaultkeeper
@The_Collector Wow! That EErie #1 is sweet! Congrats.

I always favored the cover of CoC #23 over the #19 too.


Thanks. My collection is small but I try to keep it high quality.

speaking of Heck covers this one makes my top ten:



Post 232 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
@The_Collector Great cover! I'm still looking for a nice copy of that one.
Post 233 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Collector private msg quote post Address this user
a 5.0 is the best I could scrounge up in several years of looking. A copy that was probably a 6.0 sold on Ebay earlier this year but the timing wasn't good for me. Finding copies with deep greens is a challenge.
Post 234 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaultkeeper
@Dick_Pontoon

I love the heck out of Heck covers.


Me too!
And I think I only have 1 Heck cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaultkeeper
The Black Magic is an under-appreciated title also.


I agree!

Very nice WT #5 and Horrific #12.
Post 235 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@The_Collector Sweet copy! I wish I could scrounge up a 5.0
Post 236 • IP   flag post
Collector retrocomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 237 • IP   flag post
Collector retrocomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 238 • IP   flag post
Collector retrocomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 239 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Collector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrocomics



The Mister Mystery and Worlds of Fear make great bookends! Awesome stuff!!
Post 240 • IP   flag post
Collector genrlzod private msg quote post Address this user

Post 241 • IP   flag post
Collector retrocomics private msg quote post Address this user
Have this one coming in soon. Looking forward to it.

Post 242 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Collector private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrocomics
Have this one coming in soon. Looking forward to it.



Absolute classic.
Post 243 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrocomics
Have this one coming in soon. Looking forward to it.



Absolute classic.


YEAH... nice copy!
Post 244 • IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
@vaultkeeper It's a fun run for sure. I have some others getting ready to be graded, look forward to posting some of my newer purchases!
Post 245 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrocomics
Have this one coming in soon. Looking forward to it.



Fantastic book! Congrats.
Post 246 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Collector
a 5.0 is the best I could scrounge up in several years of looking. A copy that was probably a 6.0 sold on Ebay earlier this year but the timing wasn't good for me. Finding copies with deep greens is a challenge.


Yeah, It's a very tough book to find. Lots of demand for that one.
Post 247 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user
The Bailey covers are great too. I don't think this one has been posted yet.


Post 248 • IP   flag post
Collector retrocomics private msg quote post Address this user
Great book! Definitely a keeper. If I knew how to quote or insert beers and thumbs up I would give a bunch to that one!
Post 249 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrocomics
Great book! Definitely a keeper. If I knew how to quote or insert beers and thumbs up I would give a bunch to that one!


In the box you type your text, look up in the right corner where it says, 'Emoticons' and click there. Though there is no thumbs up.
Post 250 • IP   flag post
Collector retrocomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrocomics
Great book! Definitely a keeper. If I knew how to quote or insert beers and thumbs up I would give a bunch to that one!


In the box you type your text, look up in the right corner where it says, 'Emoticons' and click there. Though there is no thumbs up.

Found the quote but no option for emoticons. Is there a mobile and desktop difference?
Post 251 • IP   flag post
Moderator The_Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrocomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrocomics
Great book! Definitely a keeper. If I knew how to quote or insert beers and thumbs up I would give a bunch to that one!


In the box you type your text, look up in the right corner where it says, 'Emoticons' and click there. Though there is no thumbs up.

Found the quote but no option for emoticons. Is there a mobile and desktop difference?


Yes, the emoticons don't appear to be available for people using a mobile platform
Post 252 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Ohhhhhhh.
Post 253 • IP   flag post
Collector retrocomics private msg quote post Address this user
Ah, it all makes sense! Thanks guys!
Post 254 • IP   flag post
Collector vaultkeeper private msg quote post Address this user

Post 255 • IP   flag post
657131 384 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?