Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Correcting entry in the Population Report14875

Collector Tirtawm private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

First time posting here. Hope I could get some help. I have a Verified Signature Program book that is not listed as a VSP in the Population Report. I have tried contacting CBCS customer service and also the "Report a Problem" button on the Population Report page to get this corrected, but it's been almost a year and nothing has changed. I'm wondering if there's something else I can do to get this corrected.
I'm trying to sell the book but the potential buyer checked the population report and saw it listed as a non VSP thus started questioning it's authenticity so it has became a problem for me.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-M-
Post 1 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
It doesn’t show on pop report, but does it show in the graders notes VSP and signee?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hi HulkSmash, how do I check graders notes?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirtawm
Hi HulkSmash, how do I check graders notes?

On the main page menu

Click on Services,
Then click Grading Notes,
You may have to Scroll down to see the search bar and enter you books number in search bar, then search.

Your notes will and book info will populate any verified or authentic sigs will show on the signees box above notes.

Post 4 IP   flag post
@Tirtawm welcome to the form btw
Post 5 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash thank you
Post 6 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash You're right, it does say that it is signed on the grader notes. Why isn't it listed as VSP in the population report?

Post 7 IP   flag post

Post 8 IP   flag post
@Tirtawm just a glitch I’m sure; the Pop report is fairly new. It’s more for compare and contrast than anything.

Personally If the notes with the stated verified sig is not sufficient; I’d find another buyer. Easiest book to sell right now.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash I'm leaning toward that option at the moment. Thanks again! Much appreciated!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
The registry didn't even exist about a year ago. If the buyer is making a deal of it, I would move on.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia honestly it wasn't just about making the sale as I have noticed the error since last year. I wanted to make sure of the VSP as well and I was curious as to why it wasn't listed as such in the population report. I made the report but it seems no one bothered to make the correction.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Send a PM to @Darryl_h . He may be able to get it resolved. I’m not sure how the report feature works or if it’s more that data collection for the pop report as a whole.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
I had the same problem with a VSP in the population report. I called it in, but of course nothing from India. Also, sent in the correction note. Nothing.

Post 14 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash when I sent an email to CBCS pointing out the error in the population report, I believe it was Darryl who replied to me and suggested me to use the "Report a problem" box at the bottom of the page. I did that and still nothing has changed.
Post 15 IP   flag post
601274 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?