CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Grading Help NeededQuestions

Turnaround times ; I’m in Canada14872

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Just received my FedEx phone call that my delivery is occurring tomorrow. Thank GAWD!!!!!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Just received my FedEx phone call that my delivery is occurring tomorrow. Thank GAWD!!!!!


Great news!!!

I went with CanPar (cheaper for me) - hopefully something will be on my doorstep next week??
Post 52 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Just received my FedEx phone call that my delivery is occurring tomorrow. Thank GAWD!!!!!


Great news!!!

I went with CanPar (cheaper for me) - hopefully something will be on my doorstep next week??


@GAC @GAC @GAC @GAC

My CanPar oders are in!! Pics later!!!
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Just received my FedEx phone call that my delivery is occurring tomorrow. Thank GAWD!!!!!


Great news!!!

I went with CanPar (cheaper for me) - hopefully something will be on my doorstep next week??


@GAC @GAC @GAC @GAC

My CanPar oders are in!! Pics later!!!


Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine are on the truck! Pics are forthcoming as well!!

Congrats man!!
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
Colour me jealous guys. My Dec order has been sitting as Labels for a couple of weeks now.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Huntergreene2 yours should be coming any day now.
Post 56 • IP   flag post
Collector Cmoores private msg quote post Address this user
UPDATE****. My comics arrived today. I’m happy. Upset it took 8 months but I’ve learned from this experience. Thanks everyone!
Post 57 • IP   flag post
657131 57 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?