Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPComics Modern AgePop CultureSignatures

Heroes Haven is apparently CBCS exclusive1486

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Heroes Haven, a really great LCS in Tampa, Florida is now - apparently - exclusive to CBCS for their subbing and pressing purposes. It's a decent sized account and a home LCS for certain organizations (unnamed for now)

I'm refraining from saying anything negative about Mr. Litch or any other company but I do want to say to the HH team welcome fully to the cbcs family.

It's sad that some companies are spiteful when you want to have Coke and Pepsi on the menu
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
I think CBCS is pretty close to making this a real competition. I do think they are still missing out on some things that it will take to put them over the top. I for one have made my choice and am willing to grow my slabbed collection with them. I finally deleted all my favorites tabs on my computer relating to all things CGC.
Post 2 IP   flag post
As long as they keep their bias out of the process and dont assign grades based upon who is submitting them, they'll have a big leg up on the competition
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Well I follow one of their employees who does slab raffles on IG all the time. All she ever has is CGC books but guess we'll be seeing some CBCS ones soon.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
Well I follow one of their employees who does slab raffles on IG all the time. All she ever has is CGC books but guess we'll be seeing some CBCS ones soon.

Is that Sara?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user
More than likely lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector KenWorthing private msg quote post Address this user
From what I understand of it having talked to both Pete and Sara, is that Pete was going to handle subs for CBCS and Sara was going to handle subs for CGC. All now past tense for future subs to CGC.
Post 7 IP   flag post
598060 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?