CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest 249 Mano-A-Mano14857

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector Lenovations private msg quote post Address this user
What can I say I LOVE painted covers
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Not that I have a shot at winning. However, there are multiple check mark 3's from the same earlier voter. How does that get worked out?



Post 36 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't count the votes where multiple 3s were placed. It's annoying to do that.
Post 37 • IP   flag post
Collector TheLJ private msg quote post Address this user
Apologize. I must of fat fingered it. I love painted covers. Did not know there was a wait until over thought we could vote anytime in the process
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 39 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I have spoken.
Post 40 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 41 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
I have the power! So, I used it.
Post 42 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
@CaptainCanuck had 12 votes
Darkseid_of_town (2)
Gotlift (2)
lawguy1977 (3)
Scifinator
Tom74152 (2)
xkonk (2)

@Helric1 had 12 votes
ShallaBal (3)
southerncross (3)
Triplecdad (3)
xkonk (3)

Did Helric1 win due to more 3 votes?
Post 44 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
@CaptainCanuck had 12 votes
Darkseid_of_town (2)
Gotlift (2)
lawguy1977 (3)
Scifinator
Tom74152 (2)
xkonk (2)

@Helric1 had 12 votes
ShallaBal (3)
southerncross (3)
Triplecdad (3)
xkonk (3)

Did Helric1 win due to more 3 votes?


Yes, that is the tiebreaker. Congrats @Helric1!!
Post 45 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
I win because I voted for both of them.
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
This is a surprise, there were a lot of great ones this week! Can I pass the win over to @CaptainCanuck? I'm not home and I'm not really sure when I would be able to get a new contest up.
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@Helric1

That’s fine. I can post the next one.
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Recount - look for Hanging Chads and audit those Dominion machines.

Looks like electoral college. More people voted for @CaptainCanuck, but @Helric1 gets the nod with the right mixture of winning votes.

Then there is @xkonk immulating a lobbiest and voting for both of the two front runners.


Seriously though, good eye by @xkonk with the spot on 1st & 2nd place votes. You are the Kingmaker.
Post 49 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator I've voted the proper order of the winners more often than I've won myself.
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@xkonk - I can easily say the same....As have never won.
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I failed to vote. I was busy entertaining tourists who were visiting from the CGC forum.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
657131 52 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?