Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Part 2 - New Auction for Jesse_O14826

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
This is a new auction that will end Monday June 7th. I am again pledging to forward 100% of the net proceeds that I receive to the Gofundme that @sborock set up for @Jesse_O . See: Thread Link

The items up for bid are CBCS 9.8 WildCATS Vol 1 #1 and an Alpha Flight Vol 1 #1 in CBCS 7.5. Both are in the new style sonicweld encasements and shipping starts at $6.80. Here is the direct link to the auction: Direct Auction Link

Bid early & bid often:
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
With 3 days left the current bids are:

Alpha Flight vol 1 #1 CBCS 7.5 $31

WildCATS vol 1 #1 CBCS 9.8 $36
Post 2 IP   flag post
A little over 24hours left to get your bids in for my 2nd @Jesse_O benefit auction:
Link to Auction
Post 3 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
just bumped it a little. someone outbid me but it's for a good cause.

Awesome of you @Scifinator!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
I have briefly taken the lead in the WILDCats auction. Hopefully it will sell for more than my top bid though.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
gave the Alpha flight a pretty good shove, but did not get the lead.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600866 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?