Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics MagazinesQuestions

Comic ID not being Found14801

Collector arktech private msg quote post Address this user
Hello CBCS Members,

I am trying to re-holder my Star Wars #1 - 17-29D07AB-019 however it is not coming up when searching for it, please can someone assist with this.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Can you scan the code thingy on the back with your cell phone?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector arktech private msg quote post Address this user
Hey ebaymafia - I did this as well and the same issue crops up.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector jokioo private msg quote post Address this user
I was actually trying to reholder my Showcase 17 and was having the same issue, except with mine, I am able to scan on the back but not input the number into the verification. Would love to hear how this gets resolved.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
This cannot be resolved; from what i understand there was a computer issue and several years of comics were lost (always back-up your data!!). When you do the reholder, your book should then be in the system, but for now, you cannot tell by grader’s notes, if your book would benefit from c/p.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@arktech I ran into this issue recently with a reholder. When I emailed customer service about it, the instructions were to basically put it in as a new grading submission but note on the invoice that it is for a reholder. I would write in nice big, Sharpie with highlighter. The invoice should be adjusted when CBCS receives it. If not, then just email customer service about it and it will be adjusted. That's what I did. Just to show that you have a record of the instruction, if I were you, you may want to just go ahead and email customer service about it and make sure you include the cert # along with the book and just explain that you want a reholder and the number comes up as invalid. Darryl was pretty helpful with it when I went through the process.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601366 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?