Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Travelers14768

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone watched Travelers season 2 episodes 5&6 which were produced back in 2018?

Eerie.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
or you can watch this>>

Post 2 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@the420bandito - seen that when it cam out. But travelers S2 E 5&6 were, well just eerie. Not going to go into why, but my wife and I just watched and kept looking at each other and were like who wrote this?
Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator eerie as in prophetic regarding covid or just eerie in general?
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
It's springtime. Flowers are out. Cases are down. Places are opening. Shows are starting up.
The absolute last movie... last movie I will watch right now...... is Outbreak
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
aren't travelers the beer you drink while driving??
Post 6 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
aren't travelers the beer you drink while driving??

I have heard them referred to as “road sodas.”
Post 7 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
I watched it whilst quarantined about 2 months ago. Yeah it’s eerie. I was thinking how much worse our real pandemic could have been seeing how much more deadly the virus in the show was.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Joosh - How the spread was enabled through primarily three people in different settings and Designed to have a 10 day incubation (too similar)and cull about 30% of the population. It was an oh wow moment for me. I had no idea that this was part of the story line and for it to have aired before our pandemic
Post 9 IP   flag post
601513 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?