Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver AgeMovies TelevisionQuestions

Got any Modok covers? to share.14750

Looking for love in all the wrong places. robo private msg quote post Address this user
Just watched some of the new show Modok last night. Was completely ignorant to the character. The show's well done! but image if Modak is fav could see the take irking ya, but thinking batman Legos? might ease the pain. And the stories had some heavy family elements. Would be fun seeing a serious take too and the character screams Jack Kirby.
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Looking for love in all the wrong places. robo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

awesome! i see em down there -very cool.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I’m enjoying the series so far. I like that they’re using stop-motion. I also loved early-2000s MODOK’s frosted tips lol

Fortunately, MODOK’s first full appearance is still pretty affordable. Hopefully it will remain so by the time I get paid on Friday. I was able to nab the first appearance of MODOK’s family from the shop I have my monthly pull list at.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I’m thinking Modok is Kirby’s avatar. Facially - they’re a match and both are attached to a chair from which they are trapped yet have their power. Like Mordor, Jack is basically just a diabolical head with arms with legs cause they were easier to keep than explain what happened to them. I can’t not see him as Kirby now but like it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601294 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?