CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS Events

GoFundMe for our own Jesse_O! Please help!14747

The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord Thanks for the donation!
I hope things get better for you soon!
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
In for $100, who else is with me! Go team @Jesse_O!

https://gofund.me/364fd55d
Post 77 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNotSoNice
In for $100, who else is with me! Go team @Jesse_O!

https://gofund.me/364fd55d


You're pretty nice for a Mr. NotSoNice. 🍻
Post 78 • IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
You're pretty nice for a Mr. NotSoNice.


Shhhh...don't tell.
Post 79 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
boink
Post 80 • IP   flag post


I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Michael’s donation, via the purchase of the KISS frisbeee has been made.

Thank you, @southerncross!
Post 81 • IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
Made a donation, wish it could be more.

And @Jesse_O, your NFL picks thread this past season helped me through a very boring winter--thank you for that
Post 82 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
It doesn’t hurt to give.
Post 83 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
We are just about to hit $4K!
This is a wonderful community!
Thank you all!!!!
Post 84 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Go jeese go!!
Post 85 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC He really is
Post 86 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
💥
Post 87 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
bump
Post 88 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC you just bumped into me, sir. I demand to be compensated. I want one billion dollars or we can settle out here for $6k. That will reach the goal.
Post 89 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Bump bump bumpppppp!!!!!
Post 90 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Donated today and once I'm able to sell a few duplicates from my most recent CBCS submission I'll be making a second donation. Keep fighting Jesse.
Post 91 • IP   flag post
Cover, 8 pages before the staples, 8 pages after, back cover. MrNotSoNice private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
once I'm able to sell a few duplicates from my most recent CBCS submission I'll be making a second donation.

Let us know what you got. I’d be glad to overpay for Jesse!
Post 92 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@MrNotSoNice you'll definitely have first dibs on overpaying . They should be back from CBCS within the next couple weeks.
Post 93 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
This auction for the WildCATS #1 and Alpha Flight #1 in which 100% of the net proceeds benefit the Jesse A. Olson gofundme end tonight! The Alpha Flight ends just after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern with the current bid at $26. The WildCATS #1 9.8 ends a few hours later.

Direct link to Auction
Post 94 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
We have just passed $4200!
Thanks everyone!
Post 95 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Yassssss!!!!!!
Post 96 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
BUMP!
We are now just over $4300
Post 97 • IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
Just donated. We got you @Jesse_O!
Post 98 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I was thinking that it might be a worthwhile idea to pin this to the top of the forum so it doesnt keep getting shoved downwards into the secondary pages....just saying
Post 99 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
We are now over $4500!
Post 100 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
We are now over $4800!
This place is amazing!
Post 101 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Please get your bids in for my 2nd GoFundMe benefit auction for @Jesse_O

The Alpha Flight #1 auction ends tonight at a little after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern (current bid $36) CBCS graded 7.5 but presents 9.6+ at first glance.

The WildCATS #1 ends tonight around 8:30pm Pacific / 11:30pm Eastern. ((current bid $53) CBCS graded 9.8

Direct Link to Auction

Also, haven't received the proceeds yet from the WildCATS in the first auction. As soon as I do, I will forward to the GoFundMe.
Post 102 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
BUMP!
Post 103 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
As I have been paid on 3 of the first 4 books that I auction, I have made a $163 donation based on the sale of:

Alpha Flight #1 7.0 @ $30.00
WildCATS #1 9.8 @ $82.00
WildCATS #1 9.8 @ $69.00

Once the Alpha Flight #1 7.5 which sold for $55 is paid, that should equate to another $50 contribution.

I have my one last Jesse_O auction of 12 graded comics that is currently up and ends on Monday June 14th. Hoping that it clears at least $200 but my target is $300. Please check it out at: Jesse_O Auction Link
Post 104 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator thanks for doing this!! Five more dollars and it'll be half way there!!!!
Post 105 • IP   flag post
657131 153 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?