Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestions

Label Corrections14699

Collector Bobsaget private msg quote post Address this user
I believe I have found something that isn't really a mistake but I believe needs to be corrected in the label notes for my Teen Titans issue number 20 from September of 2018 what the label currently says is Church of blood appearance atomic skull black mask and onomatopoeia cameo. It should in my opinion say first appearance of crush and first appearance of the new team I will post two examples from two different sources that explain what I'm saying I think should be added to or replace what's currently on the label

Post 1 IP   flag post
Not sure who to tag on this but @stevericketts
@sborock
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bobsaget maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture but I only see a CGC Label. Are you also showing a CBCS label?
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Bobsaget Contact customer service via email. Explain the issue, be sure to include your invoice number, etc. They should be able to arrange for the correction.

I had something similar happen with Inhumans #5 not indicating it was Yelena Belova’s first appearance

Post 4 IP   flag post
@gac click the pic to reveal the full picture of a CGC label for the same book
Post 5 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite thanks I may do that but I'm not worried about this book I have multiple to eventually send I just wanted to make sure next time that it was on it correctly
Post 6 IP   flag post
597868 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?