Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeGrading Help Needed

Grade Opinion/WTB - Sandman 814682

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
So I’m looking to buy a copy of Sandman #8. I’ve found two copies from the same seller. The price difference is about $25 after shipping. Copy 1 is clearly in worse shape, notably the damage on the top of the front cover but is comfortably within what I’d like to pay. The second copy is nicer, not entirely out of my price range but I’m not sure if it’s worth the premium over the cheaper copy since neither is really a high grade book. Any thoughts?

Also, if anyone has a copy they’re selling in the ~$80 shipped range I would love to hear from you

Copy 1

Copy 2

Post 1 IP   flag post
This one is in between the two, price-wise, from a different seller but I think Copy 1 might be in better condition

Copy 3

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Copy 1 send like it's a better deal. Copy 2 looks a little better but that top right corner doesn't look good. I actually think the third copy looks pretty good but not if it cost more than copy 1. I can overlook the back cover since it's going to be covered anyways.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks, That’s kind of how I’m leaning. Just gonna wait to see if anyone else chimes in before pulling the trigger
Post 4 IP   flag post
Well, a new set of tires (and new shocks next paycheck) kinda made the decision for me to way -_-
Post 5 IP   flag post
597867 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?