Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Pensacola Pensacon14673

Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone know if CBCS will be at Pensacon next weekend. I live in the area and I was planning on attending. I was hoping to get some witnessed autographs.

Pretty decent guest list considering it's not one of the most well known shows. I'm gonna try and get an auto from Michael Golden and Sam de la Rosa.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Michael Golden is great. Very versatile artist who I think is under-appreciated. Back in my day he was doing Rom and The Nam, I think he did some great covers for Micronauts as well. Got these autographs from him in January 2020:

Post 2 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Here is the link to the current shows CBCS will attend. I don't see this one listed. Your next move is to see if any authorized witness plans to attend the show and then arrange to meet up with them there.

https://www.cbcscomics.com/news
Post 3 IP   flag post
These are the books I want to get signed.

Michael Golden

Sam De La Rosa

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Belarak What state and city is it in?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
@Belarak What state and city is it in?

Pensacola, Florida
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Here is the link to the current shows CBCS will attend. I don't see this one listed. Your next move is to see if any authorized witness plans to attend the show and then arrange to meet up with them there.

https://www.cbcscomics.com/news

I was hoping to get approved as a witness prior to the show, but it doesn't look like it will happen.

I can always spend the extra money and have them verified by Beckett. The books are worth it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600840 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?