Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
My book just hit grading
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - X-Men 1

I didn’t mention it as it wasn’t so much about the book, but the service times. What it told me is the other 15 or so books I sent in are going to take forever with the fast pass.
Post 52 IP   flag post
@Bronte - Awesome!
Post 53 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd want that back A S A P
Post 54 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haljordanfan
@GAC - X-Men 1

I didn’t mention it as it wasn’t so much about the book, but the service times. What it told me is the other 15 or so books I sent in are going to take forever with the fast pass.

WOW!! please post pictures when it arrives....any guess on the grade you got?
Post 55 IP   flag post

@GAC - I think I’ve only posted 2 pics of books on here before. A Crow 1 9.6 & GL 87 9.4, I always mean to post pics, but I forget, then throw it in a closet and forget about it.

But for you GAC, no problem 👍. It’ll be finding a new home, hopefully via trade in the future.
Post 56 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Book is being shipped. Grade increase page quality increased.

Can't find original post but I don't owe @Haljordanfan 1$

The book only went up .5
Post 57 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte it looks like @ebayseller didn't get his wish of your book exploding for continuing to use CGC.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@Bronte it looks like @ebayseller didn't get his wish of your book exploding for continuing to use CGC.

@flanders lies!
Post 59 IP   flag post
@flanders

I don't have book in my possession so in theory the fedex truck could explode or get car jacked?

But seriously I'm would hope he didn't wish me ill will for wanting to maximize profits....
Post 60 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders

@flanders lies!

You're right. I forgot you changed your name to @ebaymafia.
Post 61 IP   flag post
601461 61 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?