CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeFor SaleMemorabiliaPop CultureToys Statues

My LCS is closing-statues, AFs, pops and books for sale14632

Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Next up is a Dragon Ball action figure set: Super Saiyan Gohan,Super Saiyan Vegeta,Super Saiyan Bardock, Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks $70 for the lot + shipping -





Post 51 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Dragon Ball Z Maximatic Goku - and Dragon Ball Z Goku Statue $70 for both + shipping --


Post 52 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Imported Japanese Dragon Ball Z Statues - $24 each + Shipping --





Post 53 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Dragon Ball Z Heat Activated Mug - $20 + shipping --



Post 54 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Next is up is probably what you all have been waiting for: The books!!

We have a total of 28 long boxes of comic books, not sure how I'm going to piece them out at the moment. Suggestions would be appreciated!

All but 3 of the long boxes of comics are bagged and boarded.
Post 55 • IP   flag post


I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@starlord Any big keys I’d suggest selling solo. Otherwise, runs of 20 or something might make sense?
Post 56 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Any chance you can do better on the price? I found it on Feebay for $69 shipped.
I would like to help if I can....
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
DC COMICS BATWOMAN BISHOUJO STATUE 2ND EDITION $72 + 15 shipping




Post 57 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Any chance they can do better on the price? I found it on Feebay for $69 shipped.
I would like to help if I can....
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
DC COMICS BATWOMAN BISHOUJO STATUE 2ND EDITION $72 + 15 shipping






I can match that price on that statue! If you're interested please DM me with your details. Thank you!
Post 58 • IP   flag post
657131 58 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?