Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Batman/fort nite books14621

Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Hello my people, sooo if you pull stickers off the code, will it bring the grade down on books? My grandson plays fortnite, so I brought a few of the second prints. My LCS don’t seem to care about looking out for me for first prints ( I’ll make another topic for that.) the sticker that’s use to cover code doesn’t restick. Also does anyone know how to use the code on Xbox?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
A) Yes!! 100% sticker will drop the grade - not sure how much as I've never done it!
B) My LCS has a pull list so I get 1st prints and even books not on my list if they are hot they will hold copies for regulars rather than people who are only buying cause it's a news story (Batwang for instance)
C) nooooo, no idea how to use the code on Xbox - sorry
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
I’d guess it will be the same as a digital code sticker - highest possible grade is 9.8 and “digital code sticker removed” on the label.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @KatKomics,I wish I had a LCS that look out for me like that. 2 of them I’ve been going to for years, and spend at least 100 bucks a month at each one just on shiny stuff. Not including my regular titles. One said oh well, second store told me take my business some where else because he’s not a psychic. And the third one told no,and only give members discount on book on my list not the ones I grab when I come in. All this because I asked them to pull hot books that’s selling. I really lost it when I miss out on Thor 6 I think, and daredevil 25. God I miss smoking!, and I can’t smack the smurf out nobody! Whew sorry for venting. Back on subject , one book I pulled sticker up just enough to see code then close n bag it. Will that help?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Bige private msg quote post Address this user
For fortnite book once the reason the value goes down is once the code is used it can't be used again. If someone is buying it for the code that book would be useless.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600864 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?