Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Golden AgeFor Sale

FOR SALE: Flash Comics #86 - CBCS 2.5 - WHITE Pages14604

Collector Terry_JSA private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone,

I've sold a lot on IG and the CGC boards if anyone needs references.

I’m looking to upgrade this book! I’m not interested in any kind of trades!

1)I will consider offers but first “take it” trumps all.

2) I accept payment via PayPal.

3) Shipping for this book will be $50 as it will be overnight, insured and tracked, and include a signature confirmation!

4) No returns on graded books. 14 day returns on raw books.

$9000

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector andy49 private msg quote post Address this user
please take no offense, but there's a 3.5 on ebay for about $2500 less.

just sayin'
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy49
please take no offense, but there's a 3.5 on ebay for about $2500 less.

just sayin'
There’s also a 3.0 priced at $13,500 on Age of Comics’ website. Prices are varied. I might end up lowering the price just so I can upgrade to the one that’s on eBay.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Yowza!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry_JSA Wow what a beautiful book!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Terry_JSA I can trade a 13yr old..he will do household chores but you need to remind him a dozen times or so...
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
@Terry_JSA I can trade a 13yr old..he will do household chores but you need to remind him a dozen times or so...
I’m only 19 years old, don’t think I’m ready for that responsibility yet. 😂
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
Great book Terry. Mmanick from the cgc boards here. Terry is a good seller and trust worthy. I just bought a couple of books from him and they arrived as pictured and on time.
Post 8 IP   flag post
FINAL PRICE DROP - $8500
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Since it has been explained to us by some of the experts in this field that offering you curent pricing and information is apparently seen as a "dick move" , no matter how much it might help you sell the book, I would offer it might be worth your time to invest in a GPA membership for a measly 12 dollars a month so you can more accurately gauge the current realized sold prices for the books you are offering. that would help prevent the constant need for huge price drops and allow you to ballpark the book at something closer to actual realizable prices
Post 10 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town common courtesy to private message. Manners cost us nothing but are worth their weight in gold. 👍
Post 11 IP   flag post
Common courtesy in most chat forums is NOT to private message someone without invitation. This is the generally accepted terms of any chat type forum anywhere you might visit. It has always been and is somewhat well established common courtesy.

I for myself at least, feel it was rather cringy that people would attack others for trying to give the guy a little advice and help. Indeed manners are worth their weight in gold, but they should be true manners, and not someones moral wafer being used to lecture the masses on a personnal view.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Someone that puts up a sales thread is inviting anyone on the forum to private message them.
They are expecting private messages.

The not private message without invitation doesn't apply here. 👍

So if you feel so strongly to voice your opinion on the sellers price.
That's how you voice it.
Private message.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Yeah I dont see it that way, and you do apparently. I think they are expecting private messages PERTINENT TO THE SALE...and not random ones. Its obvious we disagree, here.

In fact its also rather clear in the sale that it says..first I take it ..wins....note, the preference for a response in the actual thread, and not a preference given to the first instant message.Thats how almost every sales thread here ive seen reads, with preference to a response within the thread....
Post 14 IP   flag post
The I take it is for someone who is willing to buy at the set price.
It Trump's a private haggling that hasn't been agreed upon in private message.
Post 15 IP   flag post
I guess if you feel the rules are yours to set you might wish to apply for admin status. I personnaly did not read where those terms were given.

My two cents is that people offering advice here has been a forum standard for years and we generally rush to help grade, suggest strategies and advise and give help wherever possible. Most have no problem with that...in any event it wasnt your own comments that I was referencing
Post 16 IP   flag post
Anyways, GPA is a great service and might be worth the time to grab and invest in if you keep selling such amazing books and such great items, good luck with it Sir
Post 17 IP   flag post
I wasn’t going to go below $8500 on the book. If someone wants to pay $9000 or $12,000 for the book, that’s totally on them. Whatever happens, happens. I’m just trying to upgrade it.
Post 18 IP   flag post
CLOSED!
Post 19 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats @Terry_JSA. I appreciate that you offer your books to us here on the forum. I apologize that every time you do we tend to turn your sales thread into a shit-show. On the other hand, hopefully you just see such comments as a free bump that keeps the thread near the top.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Congrats @Terry_JSA. I appreciate that you offer your books to us here on the forum. I apologize that every time you do we tend to turn your sales thread into a shit-show. On the other hand, hopefully you just see such comments as a free bump that keeps the thread near the top.
You guys are totally fine. I forgot I had this thread posted on here and since no one decided to buy it, I just closed it.
Post 21 IP   flag post
600892 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?