Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPComics Modern Age

Coming attractions14576

SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator. Great explanation of your submission process, thanks. I’ve got a CBCS submission I’m putting together that is getting up to around 100 and growing.
I’m going to try the direct to MCS route this time.
Post 26 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
Great Caesars ghost!!!!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Triplecdad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
LOL....I figure 10 or 15 books is a bog submission!

And you would be correct. 300 books at once? Makes my 12 book submission feel, well now I am seriously depressed, but when I get depressed, I buy more comics to cheer me up! Vicious cycle.
Post 28 IP   flag post
SpongeBob Comics #1 sells for $991! Joosh private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triplecdad
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
LOL....I figure 10 or 15 books is a bog submission!

And you would be correct. 300 books at once? Makes my 12 book submission feel, well now I am seriously depressed, but when I get depressed, I buy more comics to cheer me up! Vicious cycle.

My first submission to CBCS was less than 10... things have escalated. I had about 125 graded last year. This year I was going to be done but I’m on track to surpass.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
My first submission was one book.

That was years ago.
Post 30 IP   flag post

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Got to the show early, took about 90 minutes to get everything checked in.
Post 31 IP   flag post
601262 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?